The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also like to join the jupe love-in.

He's always been the voice of reason among Dundee posters. In the midst of all the madness that was the first division forum at times when Dundee were jumping on the latest train to oblivion, he pretty much stood alone in offering solid, intelligent and logical insight. He's often very funny, too.

Unsurprsingly jupe's also a good guy in real life. After putting out a plea for someone to give me a lift to an away match (Raith Rovers, on the day that Dundee's famed undefeated run in the Admin II season came to an end) jupe picked me up, was an excellent companion for the day, and dropped me back at the house again. Sound as f**k.

One minor critiscism is that he has some radical notions about what constitutes a shortcut. We were just about on the Forth Road Bridge before realising it probably wasn't the best route to beat post-match traffic in Kirkcaldy.

Good aine, jupe. :P

:lol:

Apologies for that Baz. I still have absolutely no idea where that road eventually led to, I only know that it probably wasn't anywhere good.

Was a braw day though, apart from the last minute screamer Rovers scored. Pints and pies. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Barry and Liam will take most of the points for Dundee, then you have guys like myself, gus, jupe, biggie, ludo etc.. who are all bound to pick up a few votes here and there.

We're a pretty Box Office team all things considered.

Any idea if Ulster Dee is still the main man on Dundee Mad? He was a nasty piece of work. He banned me after I made one post about an upcoming Saints v Dundee match. I said that I hoped it would be a good, open game. He riled the other posters into calling me a 'farmer c**t' and then banned me. :(

BaxterParp.

DEEJANGO is absolutely abysmal.

I may well be but I would rather be abysmal and original than Bland as f**k and unoriginal. You first came to my attention as one of Mhaks wee sheep following him around and stealing all his patter. Since he has left you seem to be mimicking him even more and desperate for the attention he received. You must be one of the most bland posters on here.

Take this thread for example, you have just ripped off Matty's thread even down to write ups about each user on the list, stringing it out and pretnding you have a life.

I bet you lay in bed wanking furiously thinking ' I hope everyone like's this thread better than matty's '.

What's your next thread going to be? 'Unhorrific Club Photos' or 'Things you would hate to share with P&B'

Marshmallo=bland

I may well be but I would rather be abysmal and original than Bland as f**k and unoriginal. You first came to my attention as one of Mhaks wee sheep following him around and stealing all his patter. Since he has left you seem to be mimicking him even more and desperate for the attention he received. You must be one of the most bland posters on here.

Take this thread for example, you have just ripped off Matty's thread even down to write ups about each user on the list, stringing it out and pretnding you have a life.

I bet you lay in bed wanking furiously thinking ' I hope everyone like's this thread better than matty's '.

What's your next thread going to be? 'Unhorrific Club Photos' or 'Things you would hate to share with P&B'

Marshmallo=bland

Oofft. You took that well.

Barry and Liam will take most of the points for Dundee, then you have guys like myself, gus, jupe, biggie, ludo etc.. who are all bound to pick up a few votes here and there.

We're a pretty Box Office team all things considered.

You Dundee guys are better than Box office, you're the teckle c***s

Marshmallo=bland

Oooft. Not bothered then?

This thread is way better than matty's btw.

It was me who got kazallero banned for being a racist after I called him out and he got awfy worked up and just made things worse and worse for himself. Some of his wee Dee pals tried to stick up for him too, which was hilarious. My favourite was when another Dundee poster, in attempted solidarity with him, said "are you trying to tell me that you don't call a corner shop a paki shop?". How we laughed.

Still, I'm glad he's back as DEEJANGO, the forum needs hotheads and bampots to give the rest of us targets to point and laugh at.

Archived