Best nicknames you've heard

A former colleague of mine, from the army, was unfortunately and rather humorously known as fags and shite. As that's what he smelt like.

Special mentions for Pies, The Arse, Undies, Jobbyeyes, Teddybear eyes, The Shepard's Crook or The Human Question Mark and Hairyhands.

Who are all these lassies? I assume they're all from Dundee

My Uncle has been known as Rat for ~35 years simply because his brother was called Mouse for the obvious reason (although he must have shot up).

During my childhood I flippantly said to my brother "we should call you Nasa because you put the ball so far over the bar when you shoot for goal". He's been known as that ever since.

My dad was known at work as moon on account of his baw face, nepotism got me a summer job and I was quickly referred to as half moon

My best friend at school was called Pan at primary age for similar reasons (relatively round face) and it's still his primary name now he's 30.

Duckman on page 1 of this reminds me of Duck, because he apparently looked like a duck. Never quite saw the resemblance, but went along with it anyway.

I also ended up being in a serious relationship with a girl dubbed Genital Warts, simply because it sounded like her actual name when said quickly. That was rather unfortunate.

Had a Crawley at school and he was Crawley Bum Lick, shortened to Bum. used to drive him nuts

Used to work with someone whose second name was Toal...nicknamed Dish. Apparently his brother was Terry.

An old gaffer from years ago, creepy little shite he was too, allegedly was caught wanking at work. Was renamed Chugger

A guy that used to drink in my local at the time...just so happened to be the pub pest as well, came in one night with a trenchcoat and a pair of shades on. Then known as the Matrix

My favourite one is Neil Warnock. Nicknamed Colin. Remove the letters colin from neil warnock and you are left with the letters ewarnk. Rearrange to make a well known word. And you get what Neil Warnock is. Must have taken some serious thought to come up with that

An old boss in work got called Mr Burns. He heard about the nickname, and was quite chuffed, because he imagined it was because he was no-nonsense and strict like the old guy in The Simpsons. Took the wind out of his sails when he found out it was because he looked a bit like Simon Weston.

Edited by Hillonearth

My best friend at school was called Pan at primary age for similar reasons (relatively round face) and it's still his primary name now he's 30.

Duckman on page 1 of this reminds me of Duck, because he apparently looked like a duck. Never quite saw the resemblance, but went along with it anyway.

I also ended up being in a serious relationship with a girl dubbed Genital Warts, simply because it sounded like her actual name when said quickly. That was rather unfortunate.

Im trying to figure this one out:

Jenny Talwarts?

Janet Alwarts?

Janetta L Warts?