Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

“When I woke up I was wearing a pink bodysuit and the socks I am wearing now," she said.

“I realised I was in the boot of a car with my wrists and ankles handcuffed, adhesive tape on my mouth. I was inside a bag and was only able to breathe through a small hole.”

How did she know she was wearing a pink bodysuit if she with tied in a bag in the boot of a car?

1 hour ago, irvine_buddie said:

“When I woke up I was wearing a pink bodysuit and the socks I am wearing now," she said.

“I realised I was in the boot of a car with my wrists and ankles handcuffed, adhesive tape on my mouth. I was inside a bag and was only able to breathe through a small hole.”

How did she know she was wearing a pink bodysuit if she with tied in a bag in the boot of a car?

And why would they bother changing her into a pink onesie before bunging her in the boot? Bit risky I would've thought.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZboeSLZcSUUZQ5TEx_E6

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4184057/brit-dad-stabbed-by-hookers/

Hmmmmm. Missus goes back to hotel alone in Magaluf. Mr mysteriously gets into a rammy with local ladies of the night. Claims his drink was spiked, natch. The couple look very much how you'd expect throbber/throbette to look when dressed in their Sunday best.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZboeSLZcSUUZQ5TEx_E6v-atY1PRbOaZjnZ5_-lssGMxEJdfI

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4184057/brit-dad-stabbed-by-hookers/
Hmmmmm. Missus goes back to hotel alone in Magaluf. Mr mysteriously gets into a rammy with local ladies of the night. Claims his drink was spiked, natch. The couple look very much how you'd expect throbber/throbette to look when dressed in their Sunday best.

I want to hear the hookers side of things. He looks like the sort of dirty fat ginger mackem c**t who frequents prostitutes.