Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That would make me feel uncomfortable if I fancied a naked tug in front of the full length mirror in the hallway.

On 23/11/2018 at 21:18, dee_62 said:

If I read it right, they paid £50 for a lucky bag of blag?

Nappies, sex toy, custard creams, pair of trainers, perfume, adult and baby clothes,,,,,,and a fuckin clock?

This normal in Dundee a month afore Xmas?

Residents in Dundee were left doing a double take after a Hollywood horror star was seen rollerblading down the street with a Staffie dog.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/video-shock-as-man-with-staffie-skates-on-dundee-street-at-6-30am-wearing-mask-of-friday-the-13th-character-jason-voorhees/

22 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I didn't know it was Illegal so I should have sympathy for the fine I got

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-46427500?fbclid=IwAR0JAr7VlRftb49CdjHE4aCx15s1xHvONVMJYoaM90aEoTGq7gGm9leZjvk

:lol:  "They've taken my name and they've ruined it."

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Residents in Dundee were left doing a double take after a Hollywood horror star was seen rollerblading down the street with a Staffie dog.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/video-shock-as-man-with-staffie-skates-on-dundee-street-at-6-30am-wearing-mask-of-friday-the-13th-character-jason-voorhees/

Never going to top the gadgie who was huckled for bouncing down the dual carriageway on a spacehopper...

• 3 weeks later...

Man wrote obscene message in Christmas card to neighbour

A man who wrote an obscene message in a Christmas card to a female neighbour has been jailed for two months.

Allan West, 64, posted the card through the woman's door on Christmas Day afternoon.

Falkirk Sheriff Court heard that the recipient, who had received another card from West earlier in the day, was "shocked and alarmed" and called the police.

West told police he had sent the card "just to be neighbourly."

Prosecutor Ann Orr told the court: "He was asked if it was an appropriate thing to write in a Christmas card and he said 'no'."

West, of Grangemouth, admitted sending a sexual written communication without the recipient's consent.

Murray Aitken, defending, said: "He was alone on Christmas Day and he was hoping for some company.

"Inexplicably, through alcohol, he has sent something which caused her to call the police."

Sheriff Simon Collins told West: "I don't think there is an alternative to custody."

:lol: Tears, actual tears :lol:

2 months in prison for sending a card saying "Gies a gobble"