Fallout 4

Goran

The military robots are a pain.

Been playing a few of the non-essential missions and came across "Sarge" in the Castle basement. He's a big boy with some nasty guns. Moves fast for a big fella too.

Thoughts on armour? I got by with Kellog's outfit until I got the Minutemen general outfit. Is it worth going for separate components and modifying them? The Minutemen general outfit seems to have decent enough stats.

Im still using the Silver Shroud outfit. If you can get the upgrades its decent armour right the way through

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Cheers fellie

Mr X ^^^

Yup, exactly what I was looking for too :thumsup2

I'm helping settlers in the game and across Pie and Bovri land.........might just phone in sick today as my work is clearly done.

My girlfriend hates computer games and after building a warning siren at 1am this morning I woke her up (wasn't pleasant as she was up for work at 6.30am) and took her downstairs. I then hit the siren and said if you ever hear this come running because either something bad is happening in my game or I need coffee/food urgently in real life.

Not amused is how I would sum up her reaction.

I know,, just one of the wee things that make you stop and think.

by any chance was this at the south boston checkpoint (full power armour at the side BTW, looks to be levelled as I got X01)

was being shot at by raiders and a vertibird appeared and started shooting at me from the side I was in cover.

exploding ammo is awesome.

Just T-60b for me. Im level 41

I'm helping settlers in the game and across Pie and Bovri land.........might just phone in sick today as my work is clearly done.

My girlfriend hates computer games and after building a warning siren at 1am this morning I woke her up (wasn't pleasant as she was up for work at 6.30am) and took her downstairs. I then hit the siren and said if you ever hear this come running because either something bad is happening in my game or I need coffee/food urgently in real life.

Not amused is how I would sum up her reaction.

I dont think you'll need to worry about waking up your girlfriend for much longer :lol:

I'm trying to collect all the bobble heads. I know there is one in a prison at the NE of the map but can't get in because I don't have they key. Any ideas where to get it or the quest to access it?

Is that the parson state asylum?

I'm trying to collect all the bobble heads. I know there is one in a prison at the NE of the map but can't get in because I don't have they key. Any ideas where to get it or the quest to access it?

Should be the Jack Cabot quests. I think there's a ghoul in good neighbour who is a merc who asks you to retrieve something for them

Should be the Jack Cabot quests. I think there's a ghoul in good neighbour who is a merc who asks you to retrieve something for them

Okay I shall have s check. Thought I had done everything in good neighbor already.

Completed the main quest last night, siding with the Brotherhood. Started to really enjoy the game over the past week after being pretty underwhelmed with it.

Got a manual save quite far on with the Institute as well so will look to get that ending as well.

Anyone found the fridge near Jamaica Plain with the surprise inside yet? :lol:

Encountered my first invisible Assaultron finishing that quest - still no stealth Deathclaws, thankfully. Just entered the Glowing Sea for the first time at Level 75; quite the vacation spot. I was expecting an actual sea. Pretty disconcerting to be venturing off the map into a decent approximation of what hell might look like :shutup

Anyone found the fridge near Jamaica Plain with the surprise inside yet? :lol:

Encountered my first invisible Assaultron finishing that quest - still no stealth Deathclaws, thankfully. Just entered the Glowing Sea for the first time at Level 75; quite the vacation spot. I was expecting an actual sea. Pretty disconcerting to be venturing off the map into a decent approximation of what hell might look like :shutup

Aye.. it's funny as hell.

I seem to be finding roaming Deathclaws at the moment. Went into the sinkhole near green top nursery and so as I got out one went passed and a couple of minutes later a glowing one came haring after me.