Fallout 4

Goran

I thought my new house in Sanctuary was quite reasonable as far as post-apocalyptic shacks go.

post-107-0-52876600-1453381478_thumb.png

Pool table (with no cues or balls), jukebox, TV (doesn't work), lavvy (not plumbed), pictures of old folk on the wall, as well as a flag and a laser tripwire (not pictured) with a spiked pole with skulls stationed outside.

Was definitely easier to build on foundations, went 3x3 for that then the wall and roof pieces fitted easily, although I did have to add a half set of stairs up to the door.

Aye, you get loads of Junkie infused weapons. I tend to palm them off on the rattiest-looking settlers I can find in the hope that they'll be useful.

Anyone else never use chems? I'm yet to find a use for them, going back to Fallout 3. I might have used Mentats once or twice for skill checks, but that's it.

I use Psycho if I come up against a tough enemy but other than that, I just casually use Jet to swampy out.

Where do you activate the quest?

It's one of the investigation folders scattered about Valentine's bit in Diamond City. Not sure if they only appear after you've tracked him down.

More help needed, just because it is annoying me.

I seem to be locked in "combat". I went to a farm (or back to a farm that I visited pretty early) and wanted to sit down but was advised that I couldn't as I was in combat.

I don't have my gun out, but in first-person view my fists are up. Also, I can't build stuff where I am.......can I only build near my original home or is this because I'm in combat?

You can only build when you're in a settlement, the one where your old home sits is Sanctuary Hills, you'll discover loads more of them- I think there's about 30 in total- but you'll know when you're allowed to build as the game will prompt you to press <button> to enter workshop mode.

More help needed, just because it is annoying me.

I seem to be locked in "combat". I went to a farm (or back to a farm that I visited pretty early) and wanted to sit down but was advised that I couldn't as I was in combat.

I don't have my gun out, but in first-person view my fists are up. Also, I can't build stuff where I am.......can I only build near my original home or is this because I'm in combat?

Whenever that happens push down the right stick and go into sneak. It will say caution/danger or hidden

If caution/danger then look for the red dot and kill it

Talking about glitches, I've got the level 2 lock picking perk which is expert but any door with an expert lock keeps coming up with too difficult to pick. Anyone had that?

No. Presumably you've tried a few different ones?

You might have to wait until you can upgrade to Master level and see if that fixes it.

I've been playing this all day and it is sensational.

How I have missed the first 3 Fallouts I will never know.

I'm at about 8 hours gameplay and this is already up there with some of my favourite ever games.

My girlfriend fucking hates it though.

Whenever that happens push down the right stick and go into sneak. It will say caution/danger or hidden

If caution/danger then look for the red dot and kill it

Or hold down the reload button which puts away your weapon.

I've been playing this all day and it is sensational.

How I have missed the first 3 Fallouts I will never know.

I'm at about 8 hours gameplay and this is already up there with some of my favourite ever games.

My girlfriend fucking hates it though.

The first two are totally different from 3, 4 and NV.

8 hours? Aaw, just a baby :lol:

Edited by Mr X

Or hold down the reload button which puts away your weapon.

The first two are totally different from 3, 4 and NV.

8 hours? Aaw, just a baby :lol:

I've done about 2 missions and built about 3 levels of just wooden floors.

I was screaming earlier on because some big shelled beast chased me in the sewers under Concord.

I spend a lot of time just walking about and exploring.

I've done about 2 missions and built about 3 levels of just wooden floors.

I was screaming earlier on because some big shelled beast chased me in the sewers under Concord.

I spend a lot of time just walking about and exploring.

I envy you whats to come

I think I was about 90 hours in before I first noticed you could go under Concord.

Im about the same. I dont think Ive even been back to Concord since the start

Murlerks are brutal in this game compared to 3. In other news now at the Witchcraft museum.. by fook

Im still too scared to go there :unsure:

Although I have just found a really nice settlement quite near it - Lynn Woods. Has a cool tower, which gave me a great view of Raiders v Deathclaw.

Not sure if it can be claimed as a proper settlement though.