Fallout 4

Goran

Need good ways of getting caps? Need more to build clinics to get the settlement based achievement.

got the scavenger perk? get that and check which ammo you aren't using, use this ammo to buy your shipments of components. this will leave you with your caps for more important purchases.

also have as many water thingies as possible, your left overwater goes to the workbench and you can take it and sell it.

I circa 30000 caps as I tend to do trading rather than purchasing. oh and prewar money is something to keep an eye out for. I weighs nowt and sells well.

as with the drugs. they sell well too.

any one been to big johns yard (scrap yard?)read the terminal and found the place mentioned (wee hint, if its sealed, follow the wire)

one of the saddest things I have seen in the wastelands in fallout4

How do you actually get the supplies to go from one settlement to another.

I have the right perk seemingly but they don't show up at other settlements. Think I'm missing something!!!

Go into workbench mode, highlight a settler and RB set supply line and pick the settlement. Then check workbench it should be there now.

Managed to get the Enclave power armour from Fallout 2 today. It took me an hour and a half to get it as I had to fend off a sentry bot and one of those female bot things. Was absolutely solid and I nearly patched it.

On level 30 just now and I'm on the main quest which involves building the interceptor to transport to the Institute. Thinking about doing side quests up until level 40 then continuing with the main story. Need to bump up my health and weaponry perks. Would say my character is more of a brain box than a hard man so it would probably be wise to up my vigour.

got the scavenger perk? get that and check which ammo you aren't using, use this ammo to buy your shipments of components. this will leave you with your caps for more important purchases.

also have as many water thingies as possible, your left overwater goes to the workbench and you can take it and sell it.

I circa 30000 caps as I tend to do trading rather than purchasing. oh and prewar money is something to keep an eye out for. I weighs nowt and sells well.

as with the drugs. they sell well too.

any one been to big johns yard (scrap yard?)read the terminal and found the place mentioned (wee hint, if its sealed, follow the wire)

one of the saddest things I have seen in the wastelands in fallout4

I hadnt, but I have now ... :bairn

I took down my first Vertibird last night :) Its been pretty cool watching BoS appear and take out super mutants before flying off again, but the last couple Ive seen have been flown by gunners. They started going for me, so I took it down - one missile!

I took down my first Vertibird last night :) Its been pretty cool watching BoS appear and take out super mutants before flying off again, but the last couple Ive seen have been flown by gunners. They started going for me, so I took it down - one missile!

You certainly like Fallout 4. :)

I know,, just one of the wee things that make you stop and think.

by any chance was this at the south boston checkpoint (full power armour at the side BTW, looks to be levelled as I got X01)

was being shot at by raiders and a vertibird appeared and started shooting at me from the side I was in cover.

exploding ammo is awesome.

I know,, just one of the wee things that make you stop and think.

by any chance was this at the south boston checkpoint (full power armour at the side BTW, looks to be levelled as I got X01)

was being shot at by raiders and a vertibird appeared and started shooting at me from the side I was in cover.

exploding ammo is awesome.

No, it was at Big Johns

Got stuck in a terrible glitchy situation last night which took me about half an hour to get out of.

I was going into a big power plant (still really at the start of story mode) which has been my hardest battle yet just to get to the door. Anyway I got in the door and thought I had paused it to make coffee and as I was walking to the kitchen I heard gunfire. Ran back to my guy under attack and instead of just fighting it out/dying I went back outside. Sadly either the raiders followed me out or there were ones outside because I got stuck on a stairwell with 4 of them on top of me.......so I kept on dying.

I tried everything but just kept dying and respawning right on that spot. Tried to come out the game altogether only to find it had autosaved at that spot.

Took me ages to get away, won't make that mistake again.

I seem to have ran out of quests to do. All I can really do now is continue talking to Preston about these bloody settlements and various wee missions on the Prydwn. Only level 46. Feel like I'm missing so much.

Finished the main quest.

Enjoyed it a lot; the missions leading to the end were quite thrilling. I sided with the institute in the end, as I couldn't stand the Railroad and well, I horrendously backstabbed the brotherhood considering I was heavily involved with them throughout my quest. Only level 31, but I have some pretty ridiculous weapons and armour. Now I can spend the rest of my life in the wasteland collecting vacuum tubes for Synth Shaun.

I've set up a provision line between a few settlements. Mostly connected with sanctuary as that's where I stored everything when I first started up. Do the provisioners just take stuff I've stores or does it basically mean I have access to whatever is at sanctuary at other settlements?

I've set up a provision line between a few settlements. Mostly connected with sanctuary as that's where I stored everything when I first started up. Do the provisioners just take stuff I've stores or does it basically mean I have access to whatever is at sanctuary at other settlements?

The latter. All the linked settlements should have the same resources available. When connecting them, you dont need a direct connection. For example, if you connect Sanctuary to the Castle then connect a third settlement to the Castle, the 3rd settlement will have resources from both the Castle and Sanctuary

The latter. All the linked settlements should have the same resources available. When connecting them, you dont need a direct connection. For example, if you connect Sanctuary to the Castle then connect a third settlement to the Castle, the 3rd settlement will have resources from both the Castle and Sanctuary

Lovely. Is there any way of finding out what settlements I've connected to each other as I've connected a few to sanctuary (which I can't remember) but I'm going to do as you've alluded to and just connect one to another

The military robots are a pain.

Been playing a few of the non-essential missions and came across "Sarge" in the Castle basement. He's a big boy with some nasty guns. Moves fast for a big fella too.

Thoughts on armour? I got by with Kellog's outfit until I got the Minutemen general outfit. Is it worth going for separate components and modifying them? The Minutemen general outfit seems to have decent enough stats.

Lovely. Is there any way of finding out what settlements I've connected to each other as I've connected a few to sanctuary (which I can't remember) but I'm going to do as you've alluded to and just connect one to another

I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting your question but in maps press L1 which shows the supply lines between settlements.