Fallout 4

Goran

So, I finally picked this up. Pre owned in game for £5!

I've met Preston and returned home and completed the base-building objectives. I've dabbled very very small into Fallout before, I'd go as far to say as maybe an hour tops over like Fallout 3 and NV. So as a noob, what should I look to do and what should I expect.

36 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

I've met Preston and returned home and completed the base-building objectives. I've dabbled very very small into Fallout before, I'd go as far to say as maybe an hour tops over like Fallout 3 and NV. So as a noob, what should I look to do and what should I expect.

f**k the main storyline and just wander about, best missions are the ones you randomly stumble across.

9 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

LOTS more of Preston

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I am moving onto New Vegas this week.   Really hope it is better than 3.

:o

3 was amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally got to the Mass Fusion mission. 

f**k me. 

Ended the Sentry Bot and thought I was grand. I'm now trapped in a room with two assaultrons, with no power armour or Fat Mans

Turns out assaultrons don't like exploding shotguns, couple of hits in the chest and they're down. Genuinely find them harder than deathclaws, though. Wouldn't fancy the Sentry Bot when I can't hide either, things a fucking monster. 

Sided with the Institute after a long time holding off making a decision. Feels like it's the narrative choice. 

15 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I literally only just started this at the weekend.

Yes i feel like a nob-ed for leaving it this late.

Make up for it by spending a ridiculous amount of hours on it :lol:

I've just gone back to it after a break, prompted by my new 4k monitor. Looks really good in 4K, especially with mods and a nice ENB.

Still working through the Nuka Cola DLC, although its getting a little boring. Next Im going to try some of the quest/new world mods

• 1 month later...

The game, if rumours are to be believed, is based on a multiplayer mode which was created for Fallout 4 but eventually abandoned?

Some sort of online survival RPG akin to the likes of Rust, focused mainly on resource gathering and base building. I enjoyed that aspect of Fallout 4 and would like see it expanded upon but I would have preferred a new single player game because no doubt they'll make resource gathering a grind so people pay for micro transactions. (plus the initial £50-£60 purchase?)

Still planning on buying it though. :)

The game, if rumours are to be believed, is based on a multiplayer mode which was created for Fallout 4 but eventually abandoned?
Some sort of online survival RPG akin to the likes of Rust, focused mainly on resource gathering and base building. I enjoyed that aspect of Fallout 4 and would like see it expanded upon but I would have preferred a new single player game because no doubt they'll make resource gathering a grind so people pay for micro transactions. (plus the initial £50-£60 purchase?)
Still planning on buying it though. [emoji4]

Sounds shit tbh :(

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Bethesda aren’t really in to micro-transactions are they?

Fallout 4 had about a million DLC add ons, so it's not a jump to suggest there'll be micro-transactions. 

New game sounds awful. I want to wander the Wasteland alone, not play a post apocalyptic Battlefield, with base building.