T in the Park 2014

DomDom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

completely agree but watch you don't have an opinion apparently that's not allowed!

Except, I just said they'd never been for me. That's not an opinion, it's a preference.

Labelling a whole bunch of popular and succesful musicians as shit and "for people who don't like music" is the act of an arrogant idiot.

Get a grip it's a festival full of chavs and fuckwits who wouldn't know good music if it bit them. It's bollocks.

So leave them to it then, there's about a thousand better festivals across europe with better acts, go watch/discuss them. What you getting yer panties in a twist about?

Biffy is one of those things that I've just never got.

I really don't get the appeal with them at all. They're pretty dull and repetitive musically and their lyrics are laughably bad at times from what I've heard of them. I think they're a pretty mediocre band that get overhyped just due to being Scottish and singing in a broad accent. I'm giving them yet another chance just now and I still don't get it. Following the Manics doesn't help though.

Biffy are far from everyone's cup of tea, I'd call myself a big fan and even I've had a few wtf moments with them, I don't mind like guys on here are doing, giving them a chance and still not liking them, fair do's but ive honestly heard people say they are "shite" because they have a shite name, or don't like the topless things.

Having seen Biffy 8 times, I have to say, they really aren't a TV band, one of those bands i feel you need to be there.

Looks a decent gig so far though.

You are right there - fantastic live.

Was impressed with Imagine Dragons and Hiam as well.

Archived