Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Miliband unveiling a Scottish flag, in fucking Liverpool!

Really mate? As I say you have missed out on saying we are one (goose) step away from being Nazi Germany.

Tell you what, I'll flip it around and point out that England has become a racist and xenophobic country. See how easy it is to throw around petty accusations.

Hardy, You want to go it alone. Then go it alone.

But why would you want trade from a country that you don't want anything to do with? Cake and eat it ?

But why would you want trade from a country that you don't want anything to do with? Cake and eat it ?

Who says we don't want anything to do with them? No Yes supporters that I know of.

Be a good lad and lift your trembling bottom lip off the floor, eh?

Thanks. I didn't realise we needed your permission but you could sound a little less petulant when delivering your patronage on our democratic will.

I was merely pointing out the stupidity of your accusation.

In the same way rUK won't boycott Scottish products, Scotland will continue to trade with rUK.

Number of sovereign states capable of trading with others while being independent: 190+

Number of sovereign states who couldn't and/or would be sheer hypocrites to do so: 1. (Scotland)

^^^ perma-raging Britnat found

Salmond waves Saltire after Scottish man wins Tennis's biggest prize = sound.

Miliband holds Saltire pretending that he loves Scotland in an attempt to win over the hearts of the Scottish people = tragic.

Mmmm...

Whereas in actual fact, both are horrifically cringey.

It's interesting to see over the past 48 hours just how badly the 'we're not bothered about this decision, down with that nasty ethnic nationalism sort of thing' mask has well and truly slipped. As has actually been the case all along, the majority of seething No arguments haven't been about preserving a union at all: it's about preserving their own, distinctly minority viewpoint, Orange Order approved conception of British nationalism.

Salmond waves Saltire after Scottish man wins Tennis's biggest prize = sound.

Miliband holds Saltire pretending that he loves Scotland in an attempt to win over the hearts of the Scottish people = tragic.

Really?

I thought both were as bad as each other.

Ooft, I actually thought this was a mockup but no apparently it's a real photo. Feel free to add your own caption...

5dacfa38-cbdc-4918-a4ec-4ba95cc2cc85-620

It has to be a photoshop, right?

Apparently the wee guy with the Yes sticker said Cameron and Milliband came down here.

Thanks. I didn't realise we needed your permission but you could sound a little less petulant when delivering your patronage on our democratic will.

I was merely pointing out the stupidity of your accusation.

In the same way rUK won't boycott Scottish products, Scotland will continue to trade with rUK.

Of couse they will trade, but it will drop.

Seen the Irn-Bru advert with the English boy meeting his Scotish girlfriends Dad? Playing on the Nationalistic resentment of the English.

Is it really just a joke or would pleanty of dads object to an english son in law, reading the thread to me it's possible, there are a pleanty of English haters. I don't know what percentage that is but it bothers me, because if we are that divided as a nation what hope is there for the world?

Of couse they will trade, but it will drop.

Seen the Irn-Bru advert with the English boy meeting his Scotish girlfriends Dad? Playing on the Nationalistic resentment of the English.

Is it really just a joke or would pleanty of dads object to an english son in law, reading the thread to me it's possible, there are a pleanty of English haters. I don't know what percentage that is but it bothers me, because if we are that divided as a nation what hope is there for the world?

It is a clever advertising campaign, not nationalist resentment. You really need to get out more and meet people you will find they don't actually hate the English.

Really?

I thought both were as bad as each other.

Yeah the Salmond one was pretty bad to be fair. But at least he was waving it in celebration of something, albeit he would have had underlying intentions when he did it.

Milibands just doing it for the press, which is why I think it is worse than the flag waving at Wimbledon.

Archived