Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that admitting lying.

I replied to someone else that i did not intend to troll.

But I am happy trolling you beacause you are an intolerant little hypocrite.

someone who claims to be an anti nazi yet bubbles with partisan hate and resentment.

As someone who stated they will boycott Scottish products if we vote yes, you're hardly in a position to talk about intolerance and resentment.

Love bomb from the England fans the other night. Cute of them, didn't realise we had so many passionate Englanders living in our country that go to the away games.

To be fair there were several renditions of "Stand up if you hate England" at the game in Dortmund the other night.

Wasn't clear if that was the Scots or German fans.

As someone who stated they will boycott Scottish products if we vote yes, you're hardly in a position to talk about intolerance and resentment.

Yes. If Scotland votes yes and wants to becomes a Nationalistic country and divide the UK, then I will not support such a partisan country. I will boycott all Scottish goods and I won't visit again because i won't feel welcome.

Yes. If Scotland votes yes and wants to becomes a Nationalistic country and divide the UK, then I will not support such a partisan country. I will boycott all Scottish goods and I won't visit again because i won't feel welcome.

:lol:

That's absolute nonsense.

Who's the wee fat c**t?

Milliband taking 2 minutes out to hold up a saltire in front of westminster will have droves of people changing their vote.

"We love Scotland... and we need your resources to fund London and Trident."

:lol:

Miliband unveiling a Scottish flag, in fucking Liverpool!

If Scotland votes yes and wants to becomes a Nationalistic country and divide the UK, then I will not support such a partisan country. I will boycott all Scottish goods and I won't visit again because i won't feel welcome.

Really mate? As I say you have missed out on saying we are one (goose) step away from being Nazi Germany.

Tell you what, I'll flip it around and point out that England has become a racist and xenophobic country. See how easy it is to throw around petty accusations.

Tbh, you won't be welcome.

iScotland only welcomes good guys.

RBS were nearly back up to what they were on Friday earlier. Lloyds regained about half the value lost this morning, but it's falling back again now. I can only assume that the markets reacted favourably to the 50-50 poll released at midnight.

What's interesting is if you go back one month they're both at the same level as they were then. If you go back three months, RBS is up while Lloyds are down. If you go back a year RBS are slightly up while Lloyds are slightly down.

It's almost like the market is extremely volatile and basing your economy on it would be a precarious position.

In a round about what that's the point I guess I'm trying to make. These numbers can be interpreted however you like depending on the level of information the people you are showing them to have.

I saw something on Facebook earlier saying the share dive yesterday was 'better together scaremongering at it's finest' because RBS shares plummeted in February so it happens all the time. What the person failed to address was the fact that the shares fell in February was because of the release of RBS' financial results for the year which showed them making a large loss. The person failed to address this point because it didn't suit their agenda.

I guess the point I'm making is, on both side, you need full facts before you can form a clear picture as any figures can be manipulated to make them suit your needs.

To be fair there were several renditions of "Stand up if you hate England" at the game in Dortmund the other night.

Wasn't clear if that the Scots or German fans.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=642784575842834&set=vb.249156381872324&type=2&theater

Dunno if that'll work but it seems the Germans were getting as many of these type of chants in as possible.

EDIT - I'm not saying the Scots weren't joining in, just pointing out that we have plenty support from Germany :)

How do you feel about British Nationalism?

... and indigenous wanks. Not much we can do about the indigenous wanks. At least until the re-education camps are up and running.

Are you going to the first Imperial march of Herr Alex Salmond, our glorious leader?

Archived