Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I ask for an apology...

Probably because that is what you do.

Thanks for playing indeed.

After being comprehensively owned on a subject you are utterly clueless on I expected a more heartfelt apology for your wrongness. You need to work on that.

And just to extend the fist munchingly horrible disaster you have had here....

To keep things simple yo match your level of comprehension have a look at the big blue bar in this chart...

I'll accept an apology at any point and stop this Gennady Golovkin style beat down .

I'm still waiting on your apology from yesterday's debacle?

Now, where is the apology?

An error occurred

You have posted more thatn the allowed number of quoted blocks of text!!!

Just show how often you don't ask for apologies.

:1eye

I doubt it. Scottish independence, is for me, the only realistic chance at changing the UK for the good of everyone. It will hopefully waken the rest up and have them also demanding change at Westminster.

Even if you lose and get 45% it will have changed the westminster institution for good. No going back to business as usual after this.

Even if you lose and get 45% it will have changed the westminster institution for good. No going back to business as usual after this.

Aye, can't wait for the monumental shift of a minority conversative goverment to a majority in the next general election. At a push, we might get a conservative UKIP coalition! Goody gum drops.

Sorry for the lateness in replying - had to rush to the hospital last night with my mother-in-law. See http://www.efinancialnews.com/story/2011-11-18/the-demise-of-monetary-unions-past-czechoslovakia

Right, you realise that is nothing at all like a currency union, and absolutely nothing like what Yes are proposing? It lasted about 6 weeks and it wasn't a bank dictating interest rates it was about the two separate currencies being legal tender in each country for a short time.

Edit: Sorry to hear about your mother in law.

This is the first time I've enjoyed reading H_B's posts in a long time, because he's now genuinely upset at how things are going, and the wheels are coming off of his shit infested bus in a hilarious way.

No doubt we'll get back to the tedious shite no matter what the result is, but for now, it's time to laugh.

H_B's pants are drowning in the brown stuff if his performance over the last few pages is anything to go by. Even if it's a 'No' vote, the panic from their side has been sensational.

:lol:

Rubbish.

Nothing will change. Power devolved is power retained. We might get new borrowing powers and this tax raising bullshit which will be offset by cuts to barnett. Our cash will still flow south. Our best will still flow south and overseas and Westminster won't give one f**k about us anymore. Or any other part of the UK other than London. As it ever was.

To think anything else is utter lunacy.

I meant being a critic based on being Scottish or accusations of being a scronger not debate over the ref. but i see the funny side.

You are probably right though and Scotland is better off in the long run away from westminster. But It will be a hard decade before it emerges, and it will get worse before it gets better.

But maybe in that time the UK as a whole could change... the union brings benifits to us all. The whole UK is disillusioned with the politicians, even if you lose the vote, the UK will either have to change or die.

A wee tip, laddie - if you want to be taken half-way seriously on here (or on any forum, for that matter), at least run your brainfarts through a fucking spellchecker before gracing us with your latest nonsense.

The Union benefits one part of the UK to the detriment of all others. In any relationship where all the benefits accrue to one partner to the detriment of the other, the term "relationship" loses all meaning. I say this as someone resident in England, who fully expects life for the working man down here to become appreciably worse after Independence. I am still fully behind the Yes campaign. Because it's not about me, you, or any individual - it's about building a fairer society. Something Milliband, Brown, Darling and the rest of so-called Labour are supposed to hold dear to their hearts. The tories are scum, and always will be. What breaks my heart is that the public appear to believe this is how it should be.

Scotland, break free! Stand or fall, but do it on YOUR terms.

Right, you realise that is nothing at all like a currency union, and absolutely nothing like what Yes are proposing?

You're missing the point - risk and uncertainty of any kind is bound to cause jitters to the markets. Yes may be proposing something different but it is the perception that there is more risk and uncertainty with independence that is causing the markets to have jitters. Perception being the key word here.

Aye, can't wait for the monumental shift of a minority conversative goverment to a majority in the next general election. At a push, we might get a conservative UKIP coalition! Goody gum drops.

Maybe your right, and maybe my mind has been changed here.

It's a crying shame that the Union would be brough down by it's inequality and inibility to listen to many areas outside London.

Do you see a future co-operation of independent states after a Yes vote? Like the United states of Britain, where each is independent but some from of coalition?

A wee tip, laddie - if you want to be taken half-way seriously on here (or on any forum, for that matter), at least run your brainfarts through a fucking spellchecker before gracing us with your latest nonsense.

The Union benefits one part of the UK to the detriment of all others. In any relationship where all the benefits accrue to one partner to the detriment of the other, the term "relationship" loses all meaning. I say this as someone resident in England, who fully expects life for the working man down here to become appreciably worse after Independence. I am still fully behind the Yes campaign. Because it's not about me, you, or any individual - it's about building a fairer society. Something Milliband, Brown, Darling and the rest of so-called Labour are supposed to hold dear to their hearts. The tories are scum, and always will be. What breaks my heart is that the public appear to believe this is how it should be.

Scotland, break free! Stand or fall, but do it on YOUR terms.

Fcuk you

So Cameron is heading up tomorrow, and about time too that he put his head above the parapet!! the pussy footing around those who the government don’t wish to offend has been a pointless exercise.

Those who will dismiss him as a posh English Etonian twat who should keep his nose out, are already firmly entrenched in the Yes camp, he won’t win them back, leave them, to it.

but I’d like the True undecided voters to have the chance to hear what he has to say as the current Prime Minister of the UK. I’m no fan of his but surely he’s got to have a say on the future of the Union ffs, he has been badly advised keeping his council until the last minute, bollo*ks to that, let’s hear it and it had better be good!!

Salmond has had a free run against a failing Scottish Labour party who have made a complete ar*e of the No campaign, what credibility does Brown, Darling and Milliband have following their last tenure at the helm?

Your last chance Mr Cameron, make it count, if it’s a Yes next Thurs, you’ll have to pack your f*cking bags and take that sad bunch on the opposing bench with you.

So much for it being a decision purely for the people of Scotland. Hypocritical wart encrusted cuntflap that he is. Get tae f**k.

Maybe your right, and maybe my mind has been changed here.

It's a crying shame that the Union would be brough down by it's inequality and inibility to listen to many areas outside London.

Do you see a future co-operation of independent states after a Yes vote? Like the United states of Britain, where each is independent but some from of coalition?

So, United, but independent? Can you get those drugs on the NHS? :lol:

Archived