Scottish Independence

xbl

Milibands just doing it for the press, which is why I think it is worse than the flag waving at Wimbledon.

So was Salmond.

I actually thought his Ryder Cup performance was worse than Wimbledon to be fair. Absolutely horrendous.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that The Kincardine's* meltdown of last night was the best on here for a while, but this oonnnn ovvviiii moron really takes the biscuit. Lose Trident and we'll all be Russian by Ne'erday, is it? Irn Bru boycott, you say? What if orange fizzy availability was a major factor in the Crimean lady moving West in the first place?

Anyone still undecided just has to look at the barefaced dishonesty and disregard for fair play shown by the Westminster parties - especially the traitorous shits who dare to use the name of Labour. Why would anyone trust them to deliver on any nebulous promises made now, when they've lied, slandered and caviled throughout the campaign? They can stick their fresh-out-the-bag Saltires up their arses.

Uncertainty over an iScottish economy? I would take that anyday over the absolute certainty that the UK economy as it stands is heading for yet another meltdown. How can a "recovery" based on rising house prices be of any use to the people of the country? All it means to those dear to me is that my daughters, unable to afford a mortgage or find a place in one of the remaining Council accommodations, will be paying through the nose for private rental.

Vote Yes for your identity. Vote Yes for Self-Determination. Vote Yes because fate has handed you, unlike the rest of the UK, a golden chance to rip up the failed Parliamentary System and start again in a fairer, more democratic society. Vote Yes because it is the right thing to do.

* "Location:Tory Bucks. Build yer HS2 through my hoose and give me compensation"- Not just a Tory, but symptomatic of the worst kind of grasping, I'm all right Jack type of twat which this country is unfortunately full of. Price of everything and value of nothing, and all that. And yes, T_K, that is ad hominem. :)

Yeah the Salmond one was pretty bad to be fair. But at least he was waving it in celebration of something, albeit he would have had underlying intentions when he did it.

Milibands just doing it for the press, which is why I think it is worse than the flag waving at Wimbledon.

Salmond doing what he did was nothing to do with celebration and was a pathetic political statement, same with Miliband today, or that's my opinion anyway.

But there is resentment of the English, and it's clear, Salmond is one of them.

I like English people. I have an English mum, two English half sisters and an English half brother.

Keep scrambling for relevance though.

But there is resentment of the English, and it's clear, Salmond is one of them.

You're not at all resentful of Scotland though, eh?

There's an element in Scotland that are anti English, but it's relatively small. Probably smaller than the contigent of English that think we sponge off of England.

Of couse they will trade, but it will drop.

Seen the Irn-Bru advert with the English boy meeting his Scotish girlfriends Dad? Playing on the Nationalistic resentment of the English.

Is it really just a joke or would pleanty of dads object to an english son in law, reading the thread to me it's possible, there are a pleanty of English haters. I don't know what percentage that is but it bothers me, because if we are that divided as a nation what hope is there for the world?

See the Irn Bru adverts? They're a joke, ffs.

A bit like your posting. Absolutely no-one of my acquaintance has ever expressed the slightest reservations about my marrying an English woman, or that my kids have all been born in England.

Maybe you've found some negativity towards yourself from people from Scotland.

Maybe they're some of the "pleanty" of "English haters".

Or maybe it's because you're an annoying, stupid, racist arsehole.

So, remember when Cameron went nuts about Salmond using a Saltire at Wimbledon for political motives? Hmmm...

Not really.

What did Cameron say about it?

I remember people laughing at Salmond's cringeworthy display, but don't remember Cameron having much to say about it. Perhaps you can provide some evidence of his "going nuts" about it?

I thought that The Kincardine's* meltdown of last night was the best on here for a while, but this oonnnn ovvviiii moron really takes the biscuit. Lose Trident and we'll all be Russian by Ne'erday, is it? Irn Bru boycott, you say? What if orange fizzy availability was a major factor in the Crimean lady moving West in the first place?

Anyone still undecided just has to look at the barefaced dishonesty and disregard for fair play shown by the Westminster parties - especially the traitorous shits who dare to use the name of Labour. Why would anyone trust them to deliver on any nebulous promises made now, when they've lied, slandered and caviled throughout the campaign? They can stick their fresh-out-the-bag Saltires up their arses.

Uncertainty over an iScottish economy? I would take that anyday over the absolute certainty that the UK economy as it stands is heading for yet another meltdown. How can a "recovery" based on rising house prices be of any use to the people of the country? All it means to those dear to me is that my daughters, unable to afford a mortgage or find a place in one of the remaining Council accommodations, will be paying through the nose for private rental.

Vote Yes for your identity. Vote Yes for Self-Determination. Vote Yes because fate has handed you, unlike the rest of the UK, a golden chance to rip up the failed Parliamentary System and start again in a fairer, more democratic society. Vote Yes because it is the right thing to do.

* "Location:Tory Bucks. Build yer HS2 through my hoose and give me compensation"- Not just a Tory, but symptomatic of the worst kind of grasping, I'm all right Jack type of twat which this country is unfortunately full of. Price of everything and value of nothing, and all that. And yes, T_K, that is ad hominem. :)

4222132-Irn-Bru-in-russian-0.jpg

we're humped

Who says we don't want anything to do with them? No Yes supporters that I know of.

Be a good lad and lift your trembling bottom lip off the floor, eh?

This is the best troll yet.... scroll down

Constantly repeating it is not making it any more believable

look up

The only people who think this is all about the English are the English. That, in itself, speaks volumes.

look up

I like English people. I have an English mum, two English half sisters and an English half brother.

Keep scrambling for relevance though.

make your mind up. Who says we don't want anything to do with them? No Yes supporters that I know of.

You're not at all resentful of Scotland though, eh?

There's an element in Scotland that are anti English, but it's relatively small. Probably smaller than the contigent of English that think we sponge off of England.

I have never met a single person in my life ever that has even criticised a scottish person.

Im only resentful, that the whole of the UK does not get a refferendum on whether to break up or not. It's not fair IMHO

But good luck.

I haven't been on here for a while, how confident are you of a No vote just now? I won't start any arguments, just curious.

Very. I've always predicted around 53/47 to No. Might be a bit closer than that after the wee push Yes have had since the second debate.

I will do this when you point out when Andy Murray called Salmond a "p***k".

I asked you first..And you will provide no evidence at all, because you know you've made an utter c**t of it. Hence why you will try and deflect and dodge and try to spray enough random pish to avoid your initial claim ever being discussed again.

And I never said Andy Murray called Salmond a p***k. I said he pointed out what a p***k Salmond was for doing it.

Fail.

Archived