Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's an Update for Casual Bistander on the Russian take over of the Arctic.

http://20committee.com/2014/09/12/arctic-move-russia-gets-its-own-northcom/

I would be very nervous if i were living on Svalbard. There are other places he will invade first though, so don't worry too much.

:lol:

That is one of the most hilariously biased and unhinged websites I've seen in some time.

:lol:

That is one of the most hilariously biased and unhinged websites I've seen in some time.

You really shouldn't bother with Kilos, he is officially wired to the moon and would have you believe all sorts of crackpot conspiracy theories. It is no surprise he is a staunch loyalist sympathiser.

As for 20Committee, it's been roundly derided by most as a classic tin foil hat wearing nut job blog. He wrote an open letter to the NSA (you'll find it on the blog and on other sites) claiming that due to Snowden they needed to do even more surveillance and that it just shows the weird looking guy that does IT is actually a traitor and that you shouldn't feel sorry for immediately jumping to that conclusion.

Perhaps worthy of more mirth was his utter humiliation when he tried to badger a poor woman into having sex with him. She wanted nothing to do with him, and his wife knew nothing of what her husband was up to, but "dash" as he likes to call himself sealed the deal by sending her pictures of his cock. The poor woman naturally went, WTF, published them and he was sacked from his job and deleted all his social media accounts.. :lol:

So, yeah, Kilos is a fucking nut job, and anything he tries to claim on here should be treated with enough salt to keep the Highlands clear of snow all winter.

You know up until about a week ago i thought we actually lived in a democracy(of kinds) in the Uk and that we had freedom of choice and opinion,pardon me for my mistake.

The last week has been like something out of George Orwell's 1984 or worse.

As soon as the people of Scotland looked like they were going to possibly make a choice to pick their own Government and set up their own future the powers that be have decided that we DON'T really have a choice at all.

David Cameron along with other self serving Westminster Politicians and their equally corrupt and power hungry pals in the Big Corporate Business word such as leading Banks(the ones we had to bail out), now possibly telecom companies,right wing press Barons, and some huge supermarket chains have made it clear that we are Not ALLOWED to have a choice unless they agree with it.

AS i said previously they have ruled over the people not just of Scotland but all of the British Isles for year using the same intimidation & fear tactics and don't think this is paranoia ,open your eyes and look at what is happening.

They will pat you on the head like patronising a small child ,if that doesn't work they will try and scare the living daylights out of You,anything to make sure you are not allowed to think for yourself or have control of your own destiny.

They will tell you now is not the right time to try and have independence,it is too unsafe,too dangerous stick with them they know what is best for you, maybe in 30 years time things might be different they will say.

Do not kid yourselves if we find ourselves in same position in 30 years time they will use the exact same terror & intimidation tactics all over again because you see you don't really have a choice.

Their ultimate weapon FEAR.

I really hope the people of Scotland are as brave as i think we are and will not be cowed down any more,next week take a stand not just for Scotland but against these power hungry self seeking individuals & companies, against Fear Itself and to give others hoe that they can do the same.

Someone posted this before but watch this again and ask yourself does any of it look familiar to what we have seen over last week,share it and pass it onto as many wavering voters and Yes voters who are losing their nerve.

post-53921-14105875301817_thumb.jpg

It's now getting laughable.

Like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

BT using the MSM to say what a shite place iScotland would be.

Yes using Social Media to say what a shite place the UK is.

Roll on next Friday - sanity might be restored.

Are you not full of pride at finding out the great lengths that your UKG will go to keep your subsidised scrounging ginger haired jock ass? Does it make you feel loved and wanted? YES?

How very dare you even think, let alone dream of not being ruled by the Westminster machine.

You are not free men, you are owned by the British Empire.

Now are you going to get back into your box willingly or we shall have to physically push you back in?

It's now getting laughable.

Like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

BT using the MSM to say what a shite place iScotland would be.

Yes using Social Media to say what a shite place the UK is.

Roll on next Friday - sanity might be restored.

Even the most impartial of ballot spoilers should be disgusted at the nasty, underhanded, immoral tactics the British establishment are employing here. Getting big business to use financial blackmail, getting the MSM to use emotional blackmail and trying to scare us into a No vote.

I'm surprised that a seemingly intelligent man like you isn't pushed hard to a Yes vote.

Even the most impartial of ballot spoilers should be disgusted at the nasty, underhanded, immoral tactics the British establishment are employing here.

Indeed.

The knives were clearly going to be coming out once that 51-49 to Yes survey result was published. I'm impressed with how the Yes campaign in large hasn't joined the No juggernaut in the gutter in response. Not yet anyway. Some nasty twists and turns still to come no doubt.

Quite a few intelligent folk are also incredibly stubborn. Some will feel be swaying to yes privately but denying it publicly because it seems like a big climbdown.

It's better late than never folks!

It's never too late to see the light!

Edited for shit spelling and fat fingers.

Here's an Update for Casual Bistander on the Russian take over of the Arctic.

http://20committee.com/2014/09/12/arctic-move-russia-gets-its-own-northcom/

I would be very nervous if i were living on Svalbard. There are other places he will invade first though, so don't worry too much.

Chances are you'd be a polar bear if you were living on Svalbard. The Russians were there for years anyway and still own the old Pyramiden mining complex, although the last miners pulled out about 10 years ago.

So they're putting tracking stations on the likes of Wrangel and the New Siberians - big whoop, they're part of Russia. It's a bit like getting your panties in a bunch and claiming Britain's planning to invade Canada because we've got a tracking station on St Kilda.

Indeed.

The knives were clearly going to be coming out once that 51-49 to Yes survey result was published. I'm impressed with how the Yes campaign in large hasn't joined the No juggernaut in the gutter in response. Not yet anyway. Some nasty twists and turns still to come no doubt.

Is this the Yes campaign that scaremongered people with utter lies about the NHS to win votes?

Ah yes, i believe it is. Gid yin.

Archived