Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

You know that most No voters are in favour of cuts, right? That's WHY they're voting No. Most aren't in to big government.

Not sure that's true. Whilst the vast majority of right-wingers who want more cuts will probably vote No, there are a hell of a lot of traditional Labour types who will still be voting No. If there's a majority of pro-cuts No voters, it won't be very large.

This is quite demonstrably nonsense.

It's been the Yes voters who have posted comical toy-throwing responses to a No vote. Leaving the country, never voting again in an election, feeling immediately less Scottish etc etc.

No voters have, to a man, been placid and calm about it, agreed that it will be the democratic will of the people whichever side wins and accepted that it will make little difference to our lives anyway.

No voters are just .. better.

I'll admit, I used to shake with seethe at your posts.

Now i just roffle. You crazy little troll.

No voters deserve the cuts to public services and all the shite Westminster can fling at them. Yes voters do not and sadly may be worse off because of shitebags, at least we will forever be able to say I told you so, I fully intend to remind any no voter when they whinge that they had the chance to change things and properly shat it.

Exhibit A.

Tick tock..... Will Ipsos Mori be the next pollster to try and salvage its' reputation?

Both Ipsos & YouGov have had a dreadful referendum experience.

Panelbase & Survation and to a lesser extent ICM have been leading the way so well done to them..

He's a police officer. You don't get well rounded police officers*. Provide us with a "normal person" example.

*Yer no a bad lad really....

Aye, true. Mmm.. normal Yes voter you say? I'll rack my brains and see if I can think of any .

Just to change the subject slightly, but I've been filling out surveys in Yougov for years, and have barely been asked anything about Scottish independence - especially in the last couple of months - despite the fact that it knows I live here.

Without wanting to get my tinfoil hat on, is it because I've voted YES in previous surveys?

:ph34r:

Just to change the subject slightly, but I've been filling out surveys in Yougov for years, and have barely been asked anything about Scottish independence - especially in the last couple of months - despite the fact that it knows I live here.

Without wanting to get my tinfoil hat on, is it because I've voted YES in previous surveys?

:ph34r:

I went through a dry spell, but I'm suddenly getting tonnes of them.