Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

This is quite demonstrably nonsense.

It's been the Yes voters who have posted comical toy-throwing responses to a No vote. Leaving the country, never voting again in an election, feeling immediately less Scottish etc etc.

No voters have, to a man, been placid and calm about it, agreed that it will be the democratic will of the people whichever side wins and accepted that it will make little difference to our lives anyway.

No voters are just .. better.

I'll admit, I used to shake with seethe at your posts.

Now i just roffle. You crazy little troll.

No voters deserve the cuts to public services and all the shite Westminster can fling at them. Yes voters do not and sadly may be worse off because of shitebags, at least we will forever be able to say I told you so, I fully intend to remind any no voter when they whinge that they had the chance to change things and properly shat it.

Exhibit A.

Tick tock..... Will Ipsos Mori be the next pollster to try and salvage its' reputation?

Both Ipsos & YouGov have had a dreadful referendum experience.

Panelbase & Survation and to a lesser extent ICM have been leading the way so well done to them..

Exhibit A.

He's a police officer. You don't get well rounded police officers*. Provide us with a "normal person" example.

*Yer no a bad lad really....

Edited by Ross.

He's a police officer. You don't get well rounded police officers*. Provide us with a "normal person" example.

*Yer no a bad lad really....

Aye, true. Mmm.. normal Yes voter you say? I'll rack my brains and see if I can think of any .

Just to change the subject slightly, but I've been filling out surveys in Yougov for years, and have barely been asked anything about Scottish independence - especially in the last couple of months - despite the fact that it knows I live here.

Without wanting to get my tinfoil hat on, is it because I've voted YES in previous surveys?

:ph34r:

Just to change the subject slightly, but I've been filling out surveys in Yougov for years, and have barely been asked anything about Scottish independence - especially in the last couple of months - despite the fact that it knows I live here.

Without wanting to get my tinfoil hat on, is it because I've voted YES in previous surveys?

:ph34r:

I went through a dry spell, but I'm suddenly getting tonnes of them.

Whichever way it goes, the winning side will be a bunch of smug gloating p***ks, taking classless shots in victory. The looserd will take it very badly.

Just as it should be, IMO.

I've been somewhat pessimistic about the result all along. I still think No will win but I'm now a tiny bit worried that Yes will win and I won't be in Scotland to celebrate. I'm supposed to be in Hong Kong when the result will come through, but if things keep moving I'll have to think about getting a ticket back.

I see more of the bad stuff than most people, see people at their most desperate and needy, see people completely let down by the state. This country needs a yes vote.

Ah, but have you seen all the good stuff that 'our boys' do abroad under the banner of the British Army? Bet you haven't. This country needs a no vote.

So a squaddy would tell you anyway.

I'm now a tiny bit worried that Yes will win and I won't be in Scotland to celebrate.

Same with me as I'll be in Canada. At least if there's a No vote then I can ignore the immediate aftermath and come back hoping it's died down a bit upon return a week or two later. :unsure:

At least I got my proxy form in just in time (thankfully the electoral office accepted scans via email)

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just as it should be, IMO.

I've been somewhat pessimistic about the result all along. I still think No will win but I'm now a tiny bit worried that Yes will win and I won't be in Scotland to celebrate. I'm supposed to be in Hong Kong when the result will come through, but if things keep moving I'll have to think about getting a ticket back.

Here's a stat.

The electorate for this referendum is believed to be 4.1 million. If the turnout is 80% (which looks very possible), No would need around 1,643,280 votes to win.

Once again, I simply refuse to believe that many people are falling for the nonsense from BT and that they would all be willing to vote against independence.