Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I do wonder how they managed to canvas the opinion of the entire Borders population. :lol:. Given that they surely didn't ask livestock, this poll must have been taken yesterday when there were an influx of people in the Selkirk area.

BerwickMad, on 11 Sept 2014 - 18:57, said:

I fail to see the issue there. They want a mixed audience surely for fairness.

You fail to see the issue of the BBC telling people to state opinions they don't have?

I fail to see the issue there. They want a mixed audience surely for fairness.

What? :lol:

You think it's alright for the bbc to ask people to pretend they're undecided or voting no just so they can balance a crowd? :1eye

Here's an idea, why not ask people who are undecided or voting 'no' to attend?

Edited by SuperTon

33% - 67% Yes - No in the Borders, excluding undecideds obviously.

YouGov poll coming out tonight apparently.

Absolutely scunnered the Borders is leaning that way. Still, not surprised. The number of stuck-up country bumpkins is shocking.

I did enjoy sabotaging their fox hunts back in the day though.

Absolutely scunnered the Borders is leaning that way. Still, not surprised. The number of stuck-up country bumpkins is shocking.

I did enjoy sabotaging their fox hunts back in the day though.

My dad is from the Borders and my mum used to like saying that they were all cap-doffing serfs who voted whichever way the Duke of Roxburghshire told them :lol:

UDI for the borders in the event of a Yes vote?

Just did a mammoth survey on Yougov (and got paid the princely fee of £1 for doing so ... kerching).

I'm guessing it's too late for tonight (if there is one coming out tonight) so there must be another one in the pipeline before next week.

I've disagreed with a lot of your posts but never have I seen you post something so daft. Sure you don't want to retract it?

I read it as "they asked to say 'if' they were No or undecided voters because the yes voters were outweighing the No's."

Obviously there was no 'if' there. Noticed after reading it a second time.

In my defence, it isn't the easiest message to read! :P

I read it as "they asked to say 'if' they were No or undecided voters because the yes voters were outweighing the No's."

Obviously there was no 'if' there. Noticed after reading it a second time.

In my defence, it isn't the easiest message to read! :P

Fair enough. I now assume that you'll agree that it was an outrageous thing to have happened. Edited by Granny Danger