Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I thought they were wanting an equal number of Yes and No's. If they're excluding undecideds then fair enough that's a bit stupid.

I'm not sure if you're deliberately being obtuse? The issue here is that the BBC appear to have asked a yes/undecided voter to side with the no audience. The reason being they didn't have enough no supporters to balance the audience. I would doubt this was the only one either

It's my understanding the vast majority of the audience were drawn from schools across the country. As a result the BBC weren't able to control/balance the make up of the crowd

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/2014/09/11/1968252/known-unkowns-in-the-scottish-referendum-polls/

very low income households don’t tend to be picked up effectively in opinion polls. Often, they don’t vote, so this doesn’t distort the poll. But the “Yes” campaign has apparently been targeting these voters.

I'm not sure if you're deliberately being obtuse? The issue here is that the BBC appear to have asked a yes/undecided voter to side with the no audience. The reason being they didn't have enough no supporters to balance the audience. I would doubt this was the only one either

It's my understanding the vast majority of the audience were drawn from schools across the country. As a result the BBC weren't able to control/balance the make up of the crowd

I've posted since then.