Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Saw a poll that Glasgow was now a majority yes vote... could it be?

Bare in mind that these are sub-samples of the larger poll so that the error on the figure increases massively. It can'take be used as a solid figure...

Bare in mind that these are sub-samples of the larger poll so that the error on the figure increases massively. It can'take be used as a solid figure...

Yeah I know the margin of error is significantly higher than usual due to the sampling of a large population. But it does give the Yes vote a boost :)

Yeah I know the margin of error is significantly higher than usual due to the sampling of a large population. But it does give the Yes vote a boost :)

Yeah, I agree. At the same time we just have to be careful about interpreting the results

I don't see any reason why this poll is not legitimate. The country is 50-50 now. Maybe even leaning towards yes :)

Kudos to you for raising your head above the parapets.

If only the same could be said for the other Britnat usual suspects who are generally on within seconds of an opinion poll.

Kudos to you for raising your head above the parapets.

If only the same could be said for the other Britnat usual suspects who are generally on within seconds of an opinion poll.

Mr Bairn had switched to YES yonks ago. He just cant face telling H B and Lexy.

Has Prof Curtis had his say yet. That should knock a couple of points off yes...

Prof Curtice is pretty fair to both sides, so a little naughty ^^^^

Latest icm poll has 45 yes and 55 no,thats yes up 3% on icm

Thought we had stagnated??

there are some good polls around for Yes Scotland, normally this thread would be jumping, what is going on?

I see YES have managed to crack the 40% mark in one poll. Doesn't bode well though.

I'd have been expecting them to nudge ahead in at least one poll with less than 3 months to go.

post-19928-0-31277100-1402862691_thumb.j

BBC Poll Tracker http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/events/scotland-decides/poll-tracker

Ye never know.... I maybe get my bet up yet. :)

Only one winner now really.. Commonwealth games still to come.. eng in w cup.. and not that I take any satisfaction in it but blairs illegal war is coming back to haunt him, that will also push up Yes.

Surely we need to keep politics out of the Commonwealth Games