Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Posted (edited)

The ageism on this forum is utterly reprehensible. Tarring all older people  with the same brush just shows what small minded people are and it plays right into the right wing establishment hands.

I am 64, never voted Tory in my life, never will. They are and always have been utter scum.

I was always a Labour voter. But hold my nose and vote SNP to try and use that vehicle to get away from a natural Tory England. 

And for people on here to lump all older people as Tories is just as scummy as a Tory is.

Edited by Highlandmagar

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

The ageism on this forum is utterly reprehensible. Tarring all older people  with the same brush just shows what small minded people are and it plays right into the right wing establishment hands.

I am 64, never voted Tory in my life, never will. They are and always have been utter scum.

I was always a Labour voter. But hold my nose and vote SNP to try and use that vehicle to get away from a natural Tory England. 

And for people on here to lump all older people as Tories is just as scummy as a Tory is.

giphy.gif

My mother pulls this shit too. "Well, I've never voted Tory!" - irrelevant, and reminiscent of John Cleese's old joke about women taking things personally.

Also, she once confessed to voting for Thatcher in 1979 because she was a woman and Labour were shite, so I'll have no qualms about taking charge of her affairs when the time comes as it's clearly long overdue.

21 minutes ago, BFTD said:

My mother pulls this shit too. "Well, I've never voted Tory!" - irrelevant, and reminiscent of John Cleese's old joke about women taking things personally.

Also, she once confessed to voting for Thatcher in 1979 because she was a woman and Labour were shite, so I'll have no qualms about taking charge of her affairs when the time comes as it's clearly long overdue.

No shit!!You are just like the others on here. Putting ALL old people in the same basket. No wonder society is so divided.

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

No shit!!You are just like the others on here. Putting ALL old people in the same basket. No wonder society is so divided.

IMG_4161.gif.b2e2795920440c3f594d0cf2307

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Yep. Says it all. You just pander to the right wingers. Shameful.

Yes dear. Do you have anyone who can come and pick you up?

10 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

IMG_4112.jpeg

I'm having one of those ASAP.

Edited by BFTD

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

And you are our country's future?  God help us,all.

I'm the country's present, Dad. It's not the Eighties anymore.

Have they changed your medication recently?

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

I'm the country's present, Dad. It's not the Eighties anymore.

Have they changed your medication recently?

You are the type who make  our society os as sick as it is. The present?. No wonder we are a mess with the likes of you around.

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

You are the type who make  our society os as sick as it is. The present?. No wonder we are a mess with the likes of you around.

If only all Boomers hadn't been such terrible parents, we could've turned out so much better.

Dunno how you can keep showing your face in public TBH.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

If only all Boomers hadn't been such terrible parents, we could've turned out so much better.

Dunno how you can keep showing your face in public TBH.

Oh dear! Typical pathetic response.

11 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Oh dear! Typical pathetic response.

Almost as pathetic as knowing your parents' generation defeated fascism, then growing up to uniformly vote for the likes of Braverman, Patel, Ed Davey, and Badenoch.

How do you live with yourselves?

Just now, BFTD said:

Almost as pathetic as knowing your parents' generation defeated fascism, then growing up to uniformly vote for the likes of Braverman, Patel, Ed Davey, and Badenoch.

How do you live with yourselves?

I can live with myself very easily. I never voted for those scum. But the likes of you tar them with all those scum who voted for them. Take your blinkers off and engage your brain cells for once.