Helicopter crashes into Clutha pub, Glasgow

The Master

Deeply shocked by the events over the last 10 hours, when I saw the state of the pub where the helicopter has landed I think everybody knew it was a very serious situation with some fatalities. Let's hope it's not as bad as some above are saying and there are some alive amongst the rubble.

Edited by Broony88

Looking at the photos on the big screen, they're actually far worse than I thought. Also reading on facebook that there was definitely a gig on, friends asking after friends that were there. Doesn't seem to be anyone I know personally though, thankfully.

More fire engines passing my house looking like they're on their way too.

What were the sirens status?

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Last time I seen her was at her wedding to a fellow cop a couple of years ago.

She was a great police officer who loved her job and a real life and soul of the party kind of character and I heard she had been enjoying her secondment to the air support branch.

It's times like these you regret not making more of an effort to see more of the family. Busy lives all round and all that, but it really makes you stop and think.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Last time I seen her was at her wedding to a fellow cop a couple of years ago.

She was a great police officer who loved her job and a real life and soul of the party kind of character and I heard she had been enjoying her secondment to the air support branch.

It's times like these you regret not making more of an effort to see more of the family. Busy lives all round and all that, but it really makes you stop and think.

Nice words, mate, huge condolensces to you and your family.

Such a horrific accident and in such freakish circumstances in terms of what has actually happened. The scene of people enjoying their Friday night out and then all of sudden everything changes in an instant, lives change forever in an instant, completely out of the blue.

Sincere condolences mate.

Awful, awful situation.

awful news, i used to live in the gorbals and can't quite picture the pub although the name rings a bell

Is it not the 1 that served bar meals for a couple of quid using drinks sales to generate the profit.