SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

We're not sure, vet thinks theres some form of podengo in there, the way he plays with the neighbours Staffie i think he has a staffie gene somewhere, but god knows

He's a bloody menace though and damn fun to have in the house lol 

Definitely got some Aussie kelpie in there, IMO. 

They come in many different colours, but these are the most common colour. They are high energy working dogs, and nutters to boot. IMG_9281.webp.992d38683f8148f042469d95f77a4a43.webpIMG_9280.thumb.webp.4fab24e1d0b3752afdd8fa2144bd6084.webp

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Definitely got some Aussie kelpie in there, IMO. 

They come in many different colours, but these are the most common colour. They are high energy working dogs, and nutters to boot. IMG_9281.webp.992d38683f8148f042469d95f77a4a43.webpIMG_9280.thumb.webp.4fab24e1d0b3752afdd8fa2144bd6084.webp

Lol the lugs on they dugs are unreal, he can literally me thinking about opening a bag of crisps nevermind actually opening them 🤣

11 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Lovely dugs but slobbery as feck.

Yep. Was walking last a boys van and he just popped his head up. I absolutely shit a brick but he was as friendly as can be. Must be eye-watering the food bill for them.

Anyone elses dogs (not Mrs) wait till you're trying to get to sleep to start farting like it's going out of fashion? Silent but violent as the old saying goes and a lovely smell of shite hot in the nostrils. 

Edited by CM.

Had another incident with Millie trying to bite Skye last night. My mum goes to let the dogs out on a Thursday at lunch time for us and takes Skye a wee walk. She has been on the receiving end of one of Millie's flake outs before so told her to make Millie wear her muzzle when Skye is about. 

Got sent this photo with the caption "is this on right?"

received_833471958859742.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Aaron_stampler said:

Hugo at one year. Loves standing on the sofa.PXL_20241013_181701989_MP2.thumb.jpg.3f9421004d2f9e4f8ff0d37f1f4e2f81.jpg

I feel P&B's largest dog should be followed by the smallest, she was one this week

PXL_20241009_100457574.jpg

PXL_20241011_183753600.jpg

Those of you with more recent experience of older dogs, Shugs now on anti inflammatories and pain meds daily. He's loosing/forgetting/not knowing his bowel control on an almost daily basis.

He's happy in himself, still likes a stroll so his quality of life is decent. Been sending him out a bit more regularly too.

He looks so sad when he has an accident but he's never chastised. Frankly sausage dog looks at you with a "f**k you" expression as she settles down to shit inside.

I think what I'm trying to gauge is if someone's had the same how long did you manage to maintain nice life before having to make the decision? 

12 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Those of you with more recent experience of older dogs, Shugs now on anti inflammatories and pain meds daily. He's loosing/forgetting/not knowing his bowel control on an almost daily basis.

He's happy in himself, still likes a stroll so his quality of life is decent. Been sending him out a bit more regularly too.

He looks so sad when he has an accident but he's never chastised. Frankly sausage dog looks at you with a "f**k you" expression as she settles down to shit inside.

I think what I'm trying to gauge is if someone's had the same how long did you manage to maintain nice life before having to make the decision? 

Sherry (whippet) was doubly incontinent for her last 3 months or so. She was happy enough with a small sized (3-6 months?) disposible kids nappy with a hole cut in it for her tail, with a pair of dog pants on top.

Obviously, it meant washing her under the shower on a regular basis, but she was still happy until her kidneys packed in totally.

Here she is with Sandy, our first greyhound

428612270_10221599993701596_1010169008016266000_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=aa7b47&_nc_ohc=urqrGzVg8WcQ7kNvgHzNvt-&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&_nc_gid=ARMg-ekrLF26eKIYNFCLtRE&oh=00_AYABVTMFkqaDsNBTJrPbWroWYq2T6a9pSZWedhsG9b37sg&oe=67132FE3