SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

I've posted a photo of my dugs on here when i had two.

Our new recruit Meg(in the middle)another rescued collie whose totally mad.

Are you an alias of me? Both our Megs are pretty much identical :lol:

Not if they're washed regularly (which you're not supposed to do but I do anyway). Our bitch gets a shower about once a month. She's just a wee dog though and isn't really a smelly dog anyway. Some dogs naturally have a smell about them; that smell you can smell in houses if they have a dog. I don't think you'd know we had a dog in our house, never really stunk :)

post-12169-14337589298199_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am a reformed dog owner. The older I get the more I loathe the furry shite machines and their owners. Dugs stink up the houses the live in. Owning a dog allows people to openly display insanity in public. The animals keech all over public spaces coating the shoes of the innocent with their foul excretions. The owners who do bag it but hang it up on a branch, who ever thought that we would be subject to the site of a wee bag of shite hanging from a tree for fuxake, should be made to eat it. If you do need a furry stinking animal in your house then they are marginally better than cats.

Most of them are also ugly as f**k. Why everyone is so in-love with pugs I will never understand. Hideous wee b*****ds.

Mon the cats.

Glad I'm not the only one who despises the pug love-in. Stupid little shites. A guy came into my work recently with a "pugs not drugs" t shirt on. Can you imagine how much of an absolute gimp you must be to even contemplate purchasing such a garment.