Kim Jong-Un is dead

Mr Bairn

I thought Swampy came back at the same time as vikingTON. Banned again? Already?

XBL looked like he wanted to be martyred for the cause. What did he do to get banned? Just checked and XBL is still about. Was on here at 6pm today.

What was VT banned for? He's normally good at being an irritant and yet staying on the right side of the banhammer.

Edited by Reynard

What was VT banned for? He's normally good at being an irritant and yet staying on the right side of the banhammer.

As far as I know he's back. He was banned for pissing off Div (aka God...swampy (banned) says there is no god). Basically messed with the St Mirren mafia.

As far as I know he's back. He was banned for pissing off Div (aka God...swampy (banned) says there is no god). Basically messed with the St Mirren mafia.

VT is on a ten day continetal holiday on the continent (where he is), this he revealed on the 50 posters thread.

Thought they liked dog..

However, despicable human scum Jang, who was worse than a dog, perpetrated thrice-cursed acts of treachery in betrayal of such profound trust and warmest paternal love shown by the party and the leader for him.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

most people would say that is racist.......

probabry ?

Seliousry, I don't think it is, or I wouldn't say it. It's just a joke about a chalectilistic of the regions speech. The same joke could be made about any dialect or accent, where there is a notable difference between that and another.

Someone is the subject of most jokes. If we stopped, we'd need to leave fat people, women...any minority alone.

Doubt they go in for Christmas much in that particular workers' paradise. Not part of their traditional culture. Suspect it will all cave in soon. There are a few families at the top of that system who live a rich capitalist lifestyle and pull all the strings. If they are now worried about being purged and executed at any moment, odds on Kim Jong-Un meets a sticky end one way or another in the not too distant future, because a system like that needs a group of cynics at the top who know it's all nonsense but are happy to benefit from it while others suffer and feel reasonably safe doing so.

Check out Mrs.You'renogettingyourholetonightcunto on the right. :lol:

Been grafting quite relentlessly this week and i only just seen this last night on 'Have I Got News For You',

They showed another photy near the end of the show where Barry O had swapped seats with Michelle and Danish burd wasn't in it, suppose you had to see it for it to be funny!! :lol: