The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7/10 good start to the week. Team effort in local got actor but rest my own work. Ignored a nurses answer to membrane question, which I was right to do. Health care on Ireland is not great me thinks

Averagetastic 5/10 to start the week. Second time in the last month or so that they have asked a question I knew the answer to thanks to having had the fucking thing operated on.

Few guesses, including (somehow) the former Prime Minister and the romantic artist for an excitingly erogenous 8/10. 

Aussie swimmer and Aussie rugby wrong. Stupid country

CUP NEWS

So we had 2 draws over th weekends quarter finals. And due to this I've been wracking my brain for a tiebreak and guess what? I have one.

Question: In which year were POLO mints first manufactured and sold in the UK?

Answers to me no later than 5 pm tomorrow to allow for the semi finals to be played on Wednesday. Best of luck!!

In other quiz news, got 11/15 on The Times Daily Quiz today (normally get 3-5). Either the setter is going soft or all this daily practice is finally beginning to pay off. Disconcertingly few questions to which the answer was Cronulla Sharks or Bob Hawke :lol:

1 minute ago, Frankie S said:

In other quiz news, got 11/15 on The Times Daily Quiz today (normally get 3-5). Either the setter is going soft or all this daily practice is finally beginning to pay off. Disconcertingly few questions to which the answer was Cronulla Sharks or Bob Hawke :lol:

Do you have a link to it or is it hidden behind the paywall?