The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Wed 6/10 Knew 4.

For the tie breaker question, I had a random stab in the dark and came up with 3.46m, bang on for the record set in 1904 until it was broken in 2015.

Utterly scunnered after getting back from the football at 2 am this morning, I elected to leave the quiz until this morning.  And my reward ..... a respectable 7  4 of the 6 guesses came up trumps,  I guess that's the Universe trying to make amends for what it did to us last night in Dingwall.  Nice try Universe, but you're not forgiven.

Thur. 7/10 Knew 3 & 1 of them was the Aussie sport.

When's the League tables going to be posted. Well if you didn't know The Cardinal has had some toilet issues today. He's probably still trying to explain himself to his new co-workers.:lol:

Thur. 7/10 Knew 3 & 1 of them was the Aussie sport.
Well if you didn't know The Cardinal has had some toilet issues today. He's probably still trying to explain himself to his new co-workers.:lol:

He ate his sandwiches at his desk?

8/10. Knew five, educated guesses on another two, lucky on the CCR question. The Help and, predictably, the NRL lets me down. Feel like I'm getting 10% of Aussie sports questions right, when blind luck would be getting 25%. Hm.