The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 minutes ago, The DA said:

It may only be a game, but it's a game I have to win. 

The essence of the Quiz Thread is appearing not to give a f**k, being polite and supportive of everyone else. admiring The Cardi for his excellent work and hoping everyone else makes a c**t of their scores.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

The essence of the Quiz Thread is appearing not to give a f**k, being polite and supportive of everyone else. admiring The Cardi for his excellent work and hoping everyone else makes a c**t of their scores.

You mean acting like a Brechin fan?

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Someone get this Arab c**t to f**k or dock him points at the end ( eh dinna come last and he is doon for life )

No fears there, mate.  I'm starting from -8 this week already.

ETA: You Dundee mink.

Edited by The DA

Right, I'm getting a bit behind here. Not even started marking the cup scores and I've got the play-off to deal with. Anyone, that question was about the Last Supper was a load of bollocks, especially since it took him more than a year to complete it. But let's go with 1496... 

• Peasy23 went for 1490
  • Pleslie99 went for 1500
  • Deej went for 1450

Therefore, Peasy23 and Pleslie99 retain their Premiership status...

And in the other controversial play-off, Swarley went for 1562 and LiviLion 1450, so LiviLion stays up as well.