The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Mine got 4/10.  He claims to have known the film and both word questions (and I believe him) and had a 50/50 on Sudan.  He claims he'd have done better if the batteries hadn't leaked in his crappy old Fisher-Price guessometer.

He's keen to have another shot tomorrow - mainly because he wants to beat me!

Time to reveal the playoff answer.

I asked how many people had been in space... it was as of 2013 as that was the most recent information I could find.

Ross was the only guesser to speculate how many animals have been in space ("21 dogs and 15 monkeys"). He was out on both as it is over fifty dogs and over 30 monkeys, apparently. Other species to have entered space include cats, rats, fish, frogs, toads, newts, fruitflies, roundworms, spiders and water bears (?).

Helpma guessed 423 to the Cardinal's 600.

LiviLion may have got mixed up and thought I was asking how many people had been on the Moon as he went with a shockingly-shite guess of 15. Ross, in addition to his animal guesses, estimated that 185 people had been in space. 

The correct answer is... 536.

Congratulations to [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] and [mention=7586]Ross[/mention], commiserations to [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] and [mention=29656]LiviLion[/mention] (seriously though... 15... dafuq?).

16 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

LiviLion may have got mixed up and thought I was asking how many people had been on the Moon as he went with a shockingly-shite guess of 15. Ross, in addition to his animal guesses, estimated that 185 people had been in space. 

The correct answer is... 536.

Congratulations to [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] and [mention=7586]Ross[/mention], commiserations to [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] and [mention=29656]LiviLion[/mention] (seriously though... 15... dafuq?).

BWV doing his best attempt at a cameo of Mark the quiz master here.  If only he could have found a way to shoehorn "Oot o' time" and "p***k" in to his summary!