The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

That's your league tables in boys. Come and get them while they're hot. 

Alang1993 opted for a late charge and blitzed Frankie into his 14th 2nd place position. Erstwhile champs Jagfox and Tynieness had bigger fish to fry and Mr Late Charge himself (Deej) is in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.14e8cec3f550e3f8cae799d6fa16bc17.png

AFJ is romping his way through the league structure, although not in a sexy way (trust me, I've met him). gkneil is in 2nd and Edmund is in the play-offs. Me and Dee are down, and the Captain is in the play-offs.... (his broadband issues would rival anything on the telly).

2-steal.png.ab080378370ca08d63ab1d7013f48646.png

Big WDs to irvine-buddie who has achieved his lifetime ambition. Leaving Irvine for the day to collect his BHL trophy. Helpma clinches 2nd place. Welshbairn is in the PO. 

3-beazer.png.4786ad863901dc21dd789422e401f4b8.png

I've been thinking long hard for a shite play-off question and I think I've found one... it's for  @deej vs @gkneil and @The Captain vs @welshbairn

How many shoes (not pairs) have I currently got lying in my hall? 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I think we should go back to the old points difference rules, much fairer. Now would be a good time.

P.S. Less of these totally random and personal questions please. Next one will be how many piles you have.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think we should go back to the old points difference rules, much fairer. Now would be a good time.

P.S. Less of these totally random questions please.

Okay. I'll give you a clue. 

I used to have quite a tasteful shoe ladder in my front vestibule. Neighbour borrowed the ladder yesterday. So I chucked all my shoes in the hall. So to put it in other words, how many shoes would a typical Cardinal own?

p.s. are we still friends after I voted you the worst poster on P+B?

p.p.s. if you don't like random questions, don't finish 3rd top or 3rd bottom. 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was in the Boys Brigade, I'd have to join the wee wee wee frees to be pals with a Cardinal.

Apologies to you Welshy. I'd been at the communion wine again.I'm a nice guy really. 

I've got answers from you and Deej. Both odd numbers. What the f**k is wrong with you p***ks? 

I've got 2 legs dickheads.