The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 Monday
2 Tuesday
2 Wednesday
2 Thursday
3 Friday.

Horrible week, sorry card at college for my apprenticeship in the arse end of Norfolk with next to no signal most of the week only home at weekends and will be the same for the next 3 weeks.

No worries Wilkinson... have they sent you out to get some tartan paint and a long weight yet?

As ever, few stragglers before we can settle the league tables. In the Premiership, Frankie is missing 4 days and gkneil for 1. Can Cowden0 be knocked off his perch? Pickled_Herring, Helpma, Jagfox and deej in the SWL, and johnnydun and Dyl in the BHL. 

Deadline of Saturday at 12.59pm please!

No worries Wilkinson... have they sent you out to get some tartan paint and a long weight yet?
As ever, few stragglers before we can settle the league tables. In the Premiership, Frankie is missing 4 days and gkneil for 1. Can Cowden0 be knocked off his perch? Pickled_Herring, Helpma, Jagfox and deej in the SWL, and johnnydun and Dyl in the BHL. 
Deadline of Saturday at 12.59pm please!

Gaffer tried the long weight in the first few weeks... I just sat in the stores for 15 minutes then went back and said there was none left

8 hours ago, Frankie S said:

Apologies again, having trouble finding time to check in daily these days. 7 for Tues, 8 Wed, 7 Thurs and 7 Fri. Guessometer not really firing this week. Got every Aussie sport question wrong, must be on about 5% overall hit rate on Aussie sport.

Cheers. Cowden0 will be heartbroken ;)

Right. That's the deadline been and gone. A few teams still missing... I tried extending the deadline but the beaks at HQ weren't having it. 

In the Premiership, Cowden0 has finally achieved his lifetime dream of wining the top gong. They'll be dancing on the streets of Tournafulla tonight. WRK is in second, gkneil and pleslie99 bombed, and Blackislekillie is in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.ca9f103da647fa072160cc4edb5fad2e.png

And they'll also be dancing on the streets of Petershill, as Peasy23 secures his first ever silver medal, in fact, medal of any description. Well done to him. P_K is promoted, and Leedsy is in another play-off. Down below, deej is down (although he was probably down anyway)... irvine_buddie returns to the comforting bosom of the BHL and Jagfox99 - usually so reliable - scratches his match and is in the play-off. 

2-steal.png.422e06992057cb9f66f302a0b41984d4.png

And finally, in the BHL, why who's that handsome manager sitting atop the league? Why it's only your very own Cardinal Richelieu. They'll be dancing on the streets of Gay Paris this evening. The Captain's internet holds out to secure 2nd spot, and Dee_62 clinches the play-off on Quiz Difference.  

3-beazer.png.378a03ff85e67e70de24490ab1a62d76.png

So the play-off is between @blackislekillie and @Leeds Saint  + @jagfox99 and @dee_62...

And to celebrate my momentous achievement, let's have a Dogtanian question...how many questions of Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds were made?

Answers in by Monday at 9am please. 

On 07/09/2017 at 21:36, Helpma said:

5/10 again.  Seven guesses, got the character and the pie right, the rest can go stuff themselves.

Just as well the 5/10 I posted on Friday didn't change anything then.  To be fair, I could (should?) have reposted it when it was clear it had been missed, but then where would be the fun in that? :P 

45 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Just as well the 5/10 I posted on Friday didn't change anything then.  To be fair, I could (should?) have reposted it when it was clear it had been missed, but then where would be the fun in that? :P 

I'm (not) literally speechless. 

No dancing on the streets of Abu Dhabi for you. 

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And they'll also be dancing on the streets of Petershill, as Peasy23 secures his first ever silver medal, in fact, medal of any description. Well done to him. P_K is promoted, and Leedsy is in another play-off. Down below, deej is down (although he was probably down anyway)... irvine_buddie returns to the comforting bosom of the BHL and Jagfox99 - usually so reliable - scratches his match and is in the play-off. 

2-steal.png.422e06992057cb9f66f302a0b41984d4.png

@blackislekillie@Leeds Saint

tumblr_m3e5mielSy1rt0zdlo1_400.gif