The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Wilky1878 said:

I'm getting a nose bleed up here, what's going on??

It's wilky1878 btw card ;)

Maybe he called you Wilky1998 to celebrate your club's 3rd Div triumph that season.  Then again, he may be suffering from dyscalculia.

Be careful...you could be marked down as the_wasp_muncher when he does the league tables next week.  One never knows with The Cardi.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Maybe he called you Wilky1998 to celebrate your club's 3rd Div triumph that season.  Then again, he may be suffering from dyscalculia.

Be careful...you could be marked down as the_wasp_muncher when he does the league tables next week.  One never knows with The Cardi.

I assume it was more to do with my old username Wilkinson1998 tbf.

ETA - don't give him ideas of usernames for me either :lol:

Edited by Wilky1878

7 minutes ago, Wilky1878 said:

I assume it was more to do with my old username Wilkinson1998 tbf.

ETA - don't give him ideas of usernames for me either :lol:

Bang goes my theories then but it's still 15-love to the man who revels in papal bull.

Best wishes in the play-off.  Would this be your first time  in the top flight?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Bang goes my theories then but it's still 15-love to the man who revels in papal bull.

Best wishes in the play-off.  Would this be your first time  in the top flight?

yup think i've only ever survived in the second tier once aswell. Feeling altitude sickness already where I am.

4 minutes ago, The DA said:

For those who can't handle the pressure of the Scotland match, http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7883&sectionId=1

7 out of 10 for Monday.  Didn't know 4 and only guessed one of them, pato, right.  Got the Australian sports question wrong.  Of course.

Knew eight and for the first time ever I thought I had a perfect ten.  Alas, it was a nine.

I've had a sherry, but I'm pretty sure that I've only received 2 PMs for the play-offs.

Haven't embarked on Monday's Aussie Quiz but I'm sure I'll smash it. 

edit: smashed it. got a 4. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

7/10.  After blitzing through with lucky guesses on Australian sports and holiday resorts, t got confused looking for "bottle" for Question 5 and then talked myself out of the wrong answer for the South American sport.

Oh well, I'm off to join the queue at the Gordon Strachan Breeding Centre.  I hear he's looking for a few tall men - if I could only remember where  I put my platform heels in 1977?

I've had a sherry, but I'm pretty sure that I've only received 2 PMs for the play-offs.
Haven't embarked on Monday's Aussie Quiz but I'm sure I'll smash it. 
edit: smashed it. got a 4. 

I hope one of those replies was mine.