The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Time for Tuesday's tables...

In the Premiership, apart from WILLIEA and TynieN leading the way, all that is noteworthy is the usual suspects deciding to play all their fixtures in one go! Oh, and Peasy23 seems to have highlighted himself in green. For the life of me, I can't work out how it happened or, indeed, fix it. Hopefully it makes him feel special.

1-prem.png.e80ee2fc3f20473505fc157529256d8a.png

The Captain is doing something that Scotland can't achieve and that's topping the table, with DA in 2nd. 

2-steal.png.d2cdc02ba8b3c455557923a316db088a.png

And SlipperyP is leading the way in the BHL. Looks like Gman and Dee Man aren't coming back .. that's the probably with teams from Dundee - no staying power (RIP Arabdownunder and Eckthearab)

3--bhl.png.f668b415674bc966891641b931b1b37c.png

And now, the results from the semi-final of the Fcuked-Up Cup.

FrankieS 12 (6+6) CowdenO 13 (6+7)

In the clash of the titans we were expecting a very close battle and we certainly got one, and one of a very high quality indeed. I had worries about CowdenO's previous inability to get the whole quiz to work, but he overcame that problem magnificently to defeat an unlucky FrankieS with a second-half winner in the 95th minute. A game befitting of any occasion and it was terribly harsh on Frankie, but well done CowdenO.

Tynieness 9 (5+4) Eednud 5 (3+2)

After the breathtaking thrills of the first semi-final we were treated to Tynieness establishing a 2 goal first half lead that he rarely looked like losing, and his dominance continued into the second half as he romped home 9-4 to face CowdenO in the final this Friday.

Well done.

Anyone wanting to give me a month off is more than welcome to do the next Cup. :thumsup2

Here's Tuesdays. Happy enough with my 6 since I only knew the Magna Carta question. 
Get stuck in. 
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7893&sectionId=1

Not so chuffed with mine- that was the only one I knew as well. Unfortunately, it was the only one I got.

One. Bloody one. Straight back down at this rate.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7903&sectionId=1

On a roll this week.  8 out of 10 for Wednesday.  Got the airport and the TV series wrong and the author was a bit of a toss-up between 2.

BTW I was surprised when Da Vinci didn't appear in the list of painters - had to actually think about dobs and dods for a change.

ETA: just realised there were no Oz sports questions today.  More of this please.  Or less of that.

Edited by The DA