The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Two in a row it is, let's do a treble next week :):).

Illegal investment from oil money men I reckon.

How can a small club like your one afford 300k a week for players.

Uefa fair play team where are you eh eh, oh yes getting a bribe most likely.

A good honest group of lads like mine in the play offs, makes you sick so it does, we are down to bare bones I tell you.

Well done.

@Cardinal Richelieu I once again thank you on behave of the players union for an excellent week.

The playoffs have arrived and this weekend hopefuls;

Tommy Robinsons best pals

@Tynierose v @Cardinal Richelieu

&

Mrs Robinson Lovers

@NJ2 v @Ross.

Question, Alex Hamill - my brother-in-law, played & captained Hamilton Accies.  How many appearances did he make for said club?

Answers in my slot, no latter than   Monday morning 07:00 TT

Good Luck.

Edited by SlipperyP

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Cardinal Richelieu I once again thank you on behave of the players union for an excellent week.

The playoffs have arrived and this weekend hopefuls;

@Tynierose v @Cardinal Richelieu

&

Mrs Robinson Lovers

@NJ2 v @Ross.

Question, Alex Hamill - my brother-in-law, played & captained Hamilton Accies.  How many appearances did he make for said club?

Answers in my slot, no latter than   Monday morning 07:00 TT

Good Luck.

Answer submitted.

ETA: I’ll offer @Cardinal Richelieu a Magners beer mat from my local pub for the full back catalogue of league tables.

Edited by Ross.

The lads are quick today, all scores submitted before the 4th round draw has even been made.... 

@Tynierose Not got a scooby but if he was captain i reckon he must have been there a while. Ok I will go with 250.

v @Cardinal Richelieu Well if he was the captain, I reckon he's had a fair few games for them. I'll go for 123.

&

Mrs Robinson Lovers

@NJ2 Firstly, who? Secondly, stab in the dark at 173. Missed two games through sick bug cruelly denying him signing off with the round 175.

v @Ross. 50 games seems a reasonable return.

• 148 app

Also played for Tottenham Youths, Hearts, Forfar, East Fife (ass manager) & Cowdebeath, with over 526 appearances in the Scottish League all together

Congratulations to @Cardinal Richelieu & @NJ2

14 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

• 148 app

Also played for Tottenham Youths, Hearts, Forfar, East Fife (ass manager) & Cowdebeath, with over 526 appearances in the Scottish League all together

Don't know whether to say that's a bit harsh on the players or post a Kenneth Williams face.  :lol:

15 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Can't believe I have lost the play off to that gormless c**t

15 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Tynierose Not got a scooby but if he was captain i reckon he must have been there a while. Ok I will go with 250.

v @Cardinal Richelieu Well if he was the captain, I reckon he's had a fair few games for them. I'll go for 123.

Before I find some suitable GIRFUY gifs, I'm more concerned that you and I basically said exactly the same thing. Maybe we're more alike than you think, my friend. 

Anyone, onto more important matters:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bfa64c53778346f41

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bfa646479644c5659

giphy.gif