The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

a. Table football
b.  Nope.  Edit having seen The Cardi's answer.  The Alps.

Edit:  7 for Fri

Correct. I got The Alps no bother, but the first one had me stumped, even if it wasn't a cricket question...

Edited by Jacksgranda

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Correct. I got The Alps no bother, but the first one had me stumped.

I was the exact opposite.  Funny how our brains are wired up.  a, was blindingly obvious and I'd never have guessed b. without some help.

Not the final tables as there are a few tardy quizzers. The named and shamed have until 20:30 my time or 12:00 Scottish time (anyone not in Scotland will have to work it out for themselves) to get your answers in. No extension. 

@Tynierose Wed-Fri    @As Easterly as it gets! all of last week and this week

@BigBo10 & @Nkomo-A-Gogo Friday

@CaspianChris Wed-Fri

@sick boy Tue-Fri

Apart from above it's congratulation @pleslie99 on winning the Premiership on QD or whatever the Megaleague version is from @MSU with @Mark Connolly 1 point behind in 3rd place. Going down will have to wait on the slackers.

The SWL winner is @Arch Stanton with his first title, 1 point ahead of @Ziggy who pushed @German Jag into the promotion play-off on QD. Heading to the bucket and spade shop will be @The Captain and @NJ2 with QD pushing @The_Kincardine into teh relegation play-off.

The BHL winner is @JamesP_81 as his score can't be bettered but will have to wait for the flexi-timers.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

BHL.JPG

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

Apart from above it's congratulation @pleslie99 on winning the Premiership on QD or whatever the Megaleague version is from @MSU with @Mark Connolly 1 point behind in 3rd place. Going down will have to wait on the slackers.

Image result for kenneth williams

Thank you  @Eednud. Finally we have some professionalism to share with over the weekend.

It's that time again folks.  No, not us all sitting biting our nails watching Scotland, but the playoff time.

In the polling station this weekend are;

Solo Hopers 

@MixuFixit v @German Jag

&

Seeping Axe Wound

@The_Kincardine & @scotfree

Question - What is the total land area of Cyprus in Sq mi.

Answers no later that 06:00 Monday morning TT. Submit only by Private Message.

Good Luck Scotland and all the players in the playoff.

01:45 ko here, set my alarm as always.

Thanks @SlipperyP  Final tables as follows. Only one that's changed is the BHL.

Mega Premier. Winner @pleslie99 Runner-up @MSU  Doon @As Easterly as it gets! & @Tynierose Play-off @MixuFixit

Mega SWL: Winner @Arch Stanton Runner-up @Ziggy Up play-off @German Jag  Doon further @The Captain & @NJ2 Doon further play-off @The_Kincardine

Mega BHL: Winner @JamesP_81 Runner-up @mathematics Up a wee bit play-off @scotfree 

@Cardinal Richelieu I haven't added the medals to the tables.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

BHL.JPG