The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

15 hours ago, NJ2 said:

A succinct 6 to continue an up and down campaign.
For images, search your computer for the “snip” tool - don’t worry - then click new, then drag it over what you want the image to show, then save as. Google how to use the snipping tool, watch YouTube tutorials if need be. @Leeds Saint

You don't even need to save it ... I think you can paste it straight into the thread. Alternatively, you can just PRINT SCREEN, paste it into MS Paint, then crop it and paste it into the thread. 

Anyway,  Thursday tables for you (sorry, did them a few hours ago so can't be arsed updating them again).  I hope I'll be able to tag the latecomers on Friday evening, but I'm going to a Peep Show Pub Quiz hosted by Big Mad Andy (if you've never seen the show, you'll not have a clue what I'm on about).

image.jpeg.963b729c7559b779c86be4a89f2727e5.jpeg

And so to the tables. One thing I won't miss about doing the tables is having to constantly nag @alang1993 to do his missing day.

image.thumb.png.e011a04a390bb32e90771bca6676273c.png

Guest Moomintroll
Ditto.  Started off well and then made some amateur mistakes.
Pretty much the same, got the last 3 wrong, was having a good week up 'til that point.