The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well here we are post @Cardinal Richelieu table arrangements and many thanks to His Eminence grise for starting the league and keeping it running. Time for @Leeds Saint to set the tables. The new era begins with 9/10 through not paying attention when Ma Moffat was droning on in history class or was it Mrs MacDonald?  http://quizoftheday.co.uk/1062

10 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Well guys, The cup will commence at some point in the next few days (keeping you on your toes!)
It will be a straight knockout starting with 16 ties (some will consist of 3 teams) randomly drawn by my 2 year old (at least until she loses interest or eats the bits of paper), this means there will be 5 round in total (I think) each with a specific subject so you can all study up if you wish. In the event if any ties, the tie breaker will be a question relating to said subject. The final subject will be kept a closely guarded secret and will be fought over 2 legs!
Round 1. Scottish Football (it is a scottish football forum after all)
Round 2. Tall things
Round 3. Disney
Round 4. Scotland
Round 5. It's a secret emoji6.png

That's like my Mastermind nightmare right there. I know nothing about football or Disney - and tall things is disconcertingly vague! Still, bring it on. 

And in quiz news, in my first week without an administrative millstone, 8 out of 10.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That's like my Mastermind nightmare right there. I know nothing about football or Disney - and tall things is disconcertingly vague! Still, bring it on. 

And in quiz news, in my first week without an administrative millstone, 8 out of 10.

Other than to send me the file with the final table!