The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

10 for Thursday - only guess was the Gruffalo.

9 for Friday. Was actually only the rugby question that caught me. I knew the Diego Riviera one and made a total stab in the dark at the Taj Mahal

I knew the answer to that because when I was student at Strathclyde me and my mates would occasionally go for the £1.99 Business Lunch at the Indian restaurant in Ingram St which had the same name

League Table time.

Pfizer won by @Arch Stanton for the 47th time with his fellow Buddie @djchapsticks  first time runner-up. Relegation trio are @Ronaldo Jeremy @peasy23 and @German Jag with @Leeds Saint trying to avoid them in the play-off.

Leaving the Wannabe upwards are @Rugster for his 6th title on QD from runner-up @The Hologram with @JamesP_81 in 3rd spot. @MEADOWXI is in the play-off on QD and just as well he broke his run of 8's on Friday. Departing the Wannabe downwards are @Eednud with back to back relegations, @The DA and @Snobot all 3 finishing on the same points but me bottom on QD. The play-off spot goes to @The Captain also on good old QD.

In the Last Chance we welcomed back @CaspianChris @gkneil from extended breaks and @Tynie Bagstock from a not so extended. @gkneil and @Tynie Bagstock finished joint top of the table so as Eh'm in cherge for another week I'm declaring them joint champions. No. 12 for @gkneil and no. 8 for @Tynie Bagstock joining them in the Wannabe is   @SlipperyP with @Gaz in the play-off on QD. We have a first time Wooden Spooner in @Cardinal Richelieu who was diligent enough to post scores from Wednesday to Friday but gets a double Katie Boyle for Monday and Friday.

Play-off question later today.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Edited by Eednud

Eight Miles High Play-off

@Leeds Saint      v      @MEADOWXI

Don’t Let Me Down Play-off

@The Captain      v      @Gaz

Q: The only Scotland international played on 25 June was against Brazil at Hampden in 1966 ending in a 1-1 draw. A) Who scored Scotland’s goal? B) What was the attendance? C) Who were Scotland’s opponents a week earlier, also at Hampden.

DM your answers by 23:00 BST Monday 26 June 2023.