The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Frankie and Whiterosekillie are quizzers who take this shit seriously and memorise stuff. I didn't believe them either till WRK explained it.

Yet, strangely, I have no recollection of this explanation...

It's not serious, but I do like to score better than average. Tomorrow sees yet another tilt at the elusive Friday Full House!

Yet, strangely, I have no recollection of this explanation...

It's not serious, but I do like to score better than average. Tomorrow sees yet another tilt at the elusive Friday Full House!

Just checked back and right you are as usual! Although you did say you spent years setting pub quizzes and Frankie seems a bit keen too. Nothing wrong with that mind!

Pair of cheating cnuts..

4 out of 10.

Leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacced drives – in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and Beamish.

Who'd have thought there was more to Ireland dan dis?

Frankie and Whiterosekillie are quizzers who take this shit seriously and memorise stuff. I didn't believe them either till WRK explained it.

Yeah, I do take quizzing quite seriously I admit. Probably do 1 or 2 pub quizzes a week. Booker Prize winners come up all the time, so Iris Murdoch and John Banville from the other day were questions I'd seen before. My team has won the last two Marie Curie Glasgow Brain Games at Kelvingrove Art Gallery (great night btw), Scottish Team Championship twice, Real Radio national team quiz, Edinburgh Champions Quiz twice and a bunch of other stuff. 2 halves of our team have won on Eggheads etc.

Yeah, I do take quizzing quite seriously I admit. Probably do 1 or 2 pub quizzes a week. Booker Prize winners come up all the time, so Iris Murdoch and John Banville from the other day were questions I'd seen before. My team has won the last two Marie Curie Glasgow Brain Games at Kelvingrove Art Gallery (great night btw), Scottish Team Championship twice, Real Radio national team quiz, Edinburgh Champions Quiz twice and a bunch of other stuff. 2 halves of our team have won on Eggheads etc.

All very good, but have you got a periodic table shower curtain m8? ;)