The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

And apologies for not submitting a cup score, completely forgot.
If u pm me your score before I post the results I'll let your lateness slide this once. That goes for anyone else that has missed the deadline.....
It may take me a while to sort out the scores as clearly some people struggle with the technicalities of PM's. I have some scores on PM, some on the thread and some I need to look at the quiz results page (where half of you don't even use your P&B name)!!

Bloody he'll cardi, how do u control this mob every week!

7 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

If u pm me your score before I post the results I'll let your lateness slide this once. That goes for anyone else that has missed the deadline.....
It may take me a while to sort out the scores as clearly some people struggle with the technicalities of PM's. I have some scores on PM, some on the thread and some I need to look at the quiz results page (where half of you don't even use your P&B name)!!

He doesn't - we just let him think he does...

The power of Christ compels us

Cup scores are in, I do not have scores for @welshbairn, @scotfree, @The Captain and @gkneil (someone who knows how can tag these reprabrates for me - edit: done, BWV)
If you have completed it at least let me know what name you completed it under, I know I'm good but I'm not a mind reader!

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

33 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Cup scores are in, I do not have scores for @welshbairn, @scotfree, @The Captain and @gkneil (someone who knows how can tag these reprabrates for me - edit: done, BWV)
If you have completed it at least let me know what name you completed it under, I know I'm good but I'm not a mind reader!

6 and 3.

Ok well before his eminence post a final league tables and confines me to the dreggs of the quizzing society, it's time for the 1st round of the (still to be sponsored) P&B cup. The draw was made about 5 minutes ago under the watchful eye of a very experienced and independent adjudicator (my 9 month old daughter). The 1st round will include everyone in a 2 legged tie (there will be 3 ties with 3 teams). The winners of each tie will progress to the champions cup with the losers progressing to the highly prestigious losers shield (in the ties with 3 teams only 1 will progress to the champions cup, no losers allowed). In the event of a draw there will be a tie break question to determine the winner. Anyway I'm sure you are all wanting to know the draw.

Goober Bud v Leeds Saint
Ross. V SlipperyP
Welshbairn v German Jag
Ziggy v Dublin Magyar
Peasy23 v Dweezboy
AFJ v JamesP_81
Edmund v Wastecoatwilly
Cardinal Richelieu v gkneil
BWV v Caspian Chris
Helpma v The DA
Christophe v BigBo10
Jacksgrsnda v Scotfree
MSU v Alang1993
Adam101 v Lincoln Hearts v dyl
BIK v The Captain v Cowden0
Tynierose v Salvo Montalbano v NJ2

Links to the quizzes below. Geography and sport are your 2 categories in round 1.
PM your answers by 7pm Scottish time Monday.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1810191438465298&lnk&

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1810191507505610&lnk&

7 and 3

A pathetic 4 for Wednesday

I had planned on doing the cup write up and posting a tie break question for those needing it tonight. However I have left all the scores in work and am I feck going through them all again so will do it tomorrow on works time. If you are one of the tagged folk without me getting your score you have until I post tomorrow to get your scores in or you are automatically on 0!