The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Feck. Okay then. I'll try and mop up all the missing cup cuntos tomorrow. Note your missing score @The_Kincardine

Jesus f**k ya auld duffer.  We did this last week:

score.JPG.23234c43c2b7e412fa4db352d45a09d1.JPG

SEVEN for Wednesday.  Have you plugged your ear trumpet with losing betting slips again?

I'LL TAKE YOU FOR A NICE WALK LATER.

There's a theory that they deliberately make Christmas Cracker jokes shite because everyone reacts the same way to them, therefore it brings people together.

Similarly, Turkish carpet weavers always put a deliberate mistake in, because to produce a perfect carpet would be an affront to Allah, since only He is perfect. 

Likewise, all those spam emails you receive from Nigerian princes with £20m to give away. All the grammar and spelling mistakes are deliberate, because people who don't notice them are more likely to for for the scam anyway, so it saves them much time. 

Please remember all this next time you inform me there is more than one Christmas island, that Hokkaido ISN'T the highest scoring Japanese island because the second K is worth no points - or one of the countries with a Z has recently changed its name. Or that I simply chose the wrong Bond film as the correct answer for Dr Christmas Jones. 

With all that in mind, cup results to follow :)

Well after that huge soliloquy ... I've only got one set of results. Time for me to get a-tagging ...

Leeds Saint 6 6 The DA
ArmadaleKillie 8 10 Tynierose

The Old Guard 4.5 - 8.5 The Young Whippersnappers. As Clay Davis might say ... sheeeeeeiiiit. 

Anyway, here's a list of all people who have yet to taken the Quizmas Cup round 2:

OLD GUARD

@Jacksgranda @Frankie S @cowden0 @Dyl @Ross. @WhiteRoseKillie @scotfree @Dee Man @die hard doonhamer @Zen Archer

YOUNG WHIPPERSNIPPERS

@CaspianChris @LincolnHearts @blackislekillie @Audaces Fortuna Juvat @The_Kincardine @BigBo10 @wastecoatwilly @MSU @Salvo Montalbano @DublinMagyar @The Captain 

And here's the link to the quiz: https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=pb-quizmas-cup-round-2 ... PLEASE PM ME YOUR SCORE BY SUNDAY EVENINGISH. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well after that huge soliloquy ... I've only got one set of results. Time for me to get a-tagging ...

Leeds Saint 6 6 The DA

The Old Guard 4.5 - 8.5 The Young Whippersnappers. As Clay Davis might say ... sheeeeeeiiiit. 

Anyway, here's a list of all people who have yet to taken the Quizmas Cup round 2:

OLD GUARD

@Jacksgranda @Frankie S @cowden0 @Dyl @Ross. @WhiteRoseKillie @scotfree @Dee Man @die hard doonhamer @Zen Archer

YOUNG WHIPPERSNIPPERS

@CaspianChris @LincolnHearts @blackislekillie @Audaces Fortuna Juvat @The_Kincardine @BigBo10 @wastecoatwilly @MSU @Salvo Montalbano @DublinMagyar @The Captain 

And here's the link to the quiz: https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=pb-quizmas-cup-round-2 ... PLEASE PM ME YOUR SCORE BY SUNDAY EVENINGISH. 

Submission submitted...

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Leeds Saint 6 6 The DA

OLD GUARD

YOUNG WHIPPERSNIPPERS

They aren’t giving this tournament the respect it deserves.

Kick them out!!