The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You don't even need to make up the quiz yourself (if you don't want to). Quizoftheday or other sites have a massive archive. That way, you can even still participate yourself (of course, if you end up winning your own quiz then eyebrows will be raised in a quizzical fashion). 

For Quiz my friends you need to know the answers so sadly you cant play along unless you do the archive quiz get a score and then copy the questions and answers

Strong 7 for Tuesday.

Had I known you were a Fife based teacher when I ran the (excellent) P&B 2018 WC you would have been dumped out in the group stages, only if you taught at Inverkeithing between 02-08 and weren’t one of the sound teachers though...
Not guilty. I'd have been in England for most of that spell, and hadn't started teaching by then.

9 hours ago, Adam101 said:

For Quiz my friends you need to know the answers so sadly you cant play along unless you do the archive quiz get a score and then copy the questions and answers

I’m out then.