The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Time as elapsed on the extended time slot.

Rattling at the bit were

Drone Airstrikes

@Moomintroll Good one for me, Paul Newman is one of my favourite actors & Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid is one of my favourite films. I will go with August 1967.

v @Helpma NO SCORE ( was last see in Kuala Lumpar airport with a cup of liquid, hope he never drunk it)

52%'ers

@NJ2Greetings Mr P! Other than it being a 60’s film I’ve no idea so let’s go around the middle and say 1/7/1965..

v @pleslie99 Films can f**k right off into the sea! I'm resigned to my fate of another season in the basement however my guess is as follows with logic attached...... todays date is 15th Septmeber, my mums birthday so in honour of her I will guess her D.O.B + 10 years as I reckon 50s was too early.15/9/66

Question - Cool Hand Luke starring Paul Newman was released on what date?

• Answer - 1st Nov 1967 (anyone who has not watch this, give your self 2 hours)

Congratulations to @Moomintroll (great taste) in playing with the big boys this week & @pleslie99's mum (picture of GTF) now he owes her more than just an upbringing.

Have a great time, tell the grandkids.

Mon 5/10

Cool hand Luke can f**k off. Luckily though like someone else who can f**k off I’ll decide my own fate and have decided that it was just injuries and errors to blame and I can get this right so will stay charge for the upcoming campaign.
And on that note, a stuffy 6 to start.

Thank you to my esteemed colleague Eednud for this masterful custodianship of the league tables. I'm back on terra firma now and have no plans to be away anywhere until October, when I'll be away for TWO (2) Saturdays. Watch this space. 

In the meantime, 9 out of 10. Questions about American sports can quite frankly bite my beefy banger. 

Btw, I was utterly convinced that the first A in NASA stood for American. Either that or "Another" (anyone over the age of 40 will understand what I'm on about). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu