The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Might as well post the tables for the leagues without any slack arses thgis week.

In the Premiership @Arch Stanton lifts his second title by 3 points from the next 4. @alang1993 & @MSU will have to fight it out in a play-off to see who gets the privilege of having a 2nd place medal. @Adamski & @Silky Si McFly missing out on QD. At the bottom is was also a 3 point gap between the bottom 5. Going down on 38 points is @MixuFixit together with 41 pointers @Salvo Montalbano & @CaspianChris. Into the relegation play-off is @The DA with @Tynierose missing all the fun on QD.

The SWL also had a 3 point gap between the top 5 and it was so tight at the top that @Helpma & @Leeds Saint on 46 points having to play-off for the title with a 3rd place promotion spot to me on QD.  3 points behind @NotThePars secures the promotion play-off spot on QD from @Moomintroll. 2 points between the bottom 5 places but not as tight as the top. Going down are @NJ2, @pleslie99 & @JamesP_81 with @Cardinal Richelieu pipping @mathematics for the play-off spot.

The BWV table is delayed but @BigBo10 & @The_Kincardine will be promoted and  @Ross having to wait to find out if it's automatic promotion or a play-off.

@SlipperyP it's up to you if you want to start the play-offs rolling and add the SWL/BWV one later on plus you can spot if I've stuffed up any of the QD positions.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

Guest Moomintroll
Might as well post the tables for the leagues without any slack arses thgis week.
In the Premiership [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] lifts his second title by 3 points from the next 4. [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] & [mention=65435]MSU[/mention] will have to fight it out in a play-off to see who gets the privilege of having a 2nd place medal. [mention=110]Adamski[/mention] & [mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention] missing out on QD. At the bottom is was also a 3 point gap between the bottom 5. Going down on 38 points is [mention=75884]MixuFixit[/mention] together with 41 pointers [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] & [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention]. Into the relegation play-off is [mention=38419]The DA[/mention] with [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] missing all the fun on QD.
The SWL also had a 3 point gap between the top 5 and it was so tight at the top that [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] & [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] on 46 points having to play-off for the title with a 3rd place promotion spot to me on QD.  3 points behind [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] secures the promotion play-off spot on QD from [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]. 2 points between the bottom 5 places but not as tight as the top. Going down are [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention], [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] & [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention] with [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] pipping [mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] for the play-off spot.
The BWV table is delayed but [mention=62469]BigBo10[/mention] & [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] will be promoted and  [mention=7586]Ross[/mention] having to wait to find out if it's automatic promotion or a play-off.
[mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] it's up to you if you want to start the play-offs rolling and add the SWL/BWV one later on plus you can spot if I've stuffed up any of the QD positions.
Prem.JPG.aa3719b3b78057690e1331b7349e56fc.JPG
swl.JPG.dba3c81091d20c449bed4d0bce91e627.JPG
I demand a recount, how can I lose to a person who scored a 6, the World's gone mad. (I will conveniently ignore the fact he scored 2 maximums).

12 hours ago, Eednud said:

All the scores are in except for 1 person. @The Captain you have until 21:30 ACDT Saturday 19 October 2019 (that's 12:00 BST).No extension or correspondence will be entered into.

Just as well you're not doing the Brexit negotiations...

5/10 for me. Knew all five. Two silly errors made as well. Hey ho.

There’s been an error in the tables. I’ve been awarded a nine for Thursday but as you can see that’s just wishful thinking. An adjustment takes me back to the mid table mediocrity I am more used to. Pain in the nuts as promotions etc. need changed but I can’t accept a title I didn’t win.

8 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

There’s been an error in the tables. I’ve been awarded a nine for Thursday but as you can see that’s just wishful thinking. An adjustment takes me back to the mid table mediocrity I am more used to. Pain in the nuts as promotions etc. need changed but I can’t accept a title I didn’t win.

It was a mere admin error and no onfield advantage was ever gained.