The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Deadline has long gone but @alang1993 late score is accepted as I hadn't finished the tables. 

In the battle for the Premiership @Rugster lifts title no. 5 by 1 point from @Mark Connolly with a 3 way tie for 3rd spot. Down go @Moomintroll, @Silky Si McFly & @Adamski with @The DAin the play-off even though he was only 4 points off of top spot.

The SWL was a bit tighter with @peasy23 winning it on QD from @MixuFixit with @Tynierose also going up from 3rd spot. There's a play-off required for the promotion play-off as @pleslie99 & @NotThePars are tied for 4th spot. There is a similar situation for the relegation play-off where @Ziggy & @German Jag can't be separated. Definitely down are @deej, @JamesP_81 & @mathematics .

This week's BWV winner is @BigBo10 with @NJ2 & @wastecoatwilly promoted on QD from @Spring Onion who is in the play-off. The Wooden Spoon is either @Jacksgranda or @blackislekillie who didn't show up this week. 

Over to somewhere in Thailand where @SlipperyP will set the play-off question or questions and correct any of my QD errors.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

19 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Deadline has long gone but @alang1993 late score is accepted as I hadn't finished the tables. 

In the battle for the Premiership @Rugster lifts title no. 5 by 1 point from @Mark Connolly with a 3 way tie for 3rd spot. Down go @Moomintroll, @Silky Si McFly & @Adamski with @The DAin the play-off even though he was only 4 points off of top spot.

The SWL was a bit tighter with @peasy23 winning it on QD from @MixuFixit with @Tynierose also going up from 3rd spot. There's a play-off required for the promotion play-off as @pleslie99 & @NotThePars are tied for 4th spot. There is a similar situation for the relegation play-off where @Ziggy & @German Jag can't be separated. Definitely down are @deej, @JamesP_81 & @mathematics .

This week's BWV winner is @BigBo10 with @NJ2 & @wastecoatwilly promoted on QD from @Spring Onion who is in the play-off. The Wooden Spoon is either @Jacksgranda or @blackislekillie who didn't show up this week. 

Over to somewhere in Thailand where @SlipperyP will set the play-off question or questions and correct any of my QD errors.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

I'll be forced to sell some of my players on the highest value contracts and replace them with a group of rag tag players who can roll their sleeves up when times get tough and hopefully bounce back next week.

I'll be forced to sell some of my players on the highest value contracts and replace them with a group of rag tag players who can roll their sleeves up when times get tough and hopefully bounce back next week.

You realise some of your parachute payment is supporting the Estonian economy with special emphasis on the brewing and hooking sectors.

I thank you @Eednud for your swift management skills. Were you on the sauce last night?

Welcome to this weekend playoff #116.

The candidates are;

Swinson Swivel Eyes

@The DA P11 W10 L1: last app 19/10/2019(W)

v

@pleslie99 P14 W11 L3: last app 15/9/2019(W)

v

@NotThePars P1 W0 L1: last app 19/10/2019(L)

Lucas Lookers

@Ziggy P13 W6 L7: last app 20/7/2019((L)

v

@German Jag P20 W13 L7: last app 12/10/2019(L)

v

@Spring Onion P0 W0 L0: last app Debut today

Question: The shitfest that is UK politics has the world waiting on another election result because of an in house Tory fuckup, called the EU Referendum.  How many rejected ballots were there in the EU Referendum?

Answers to be slipped in my PM dispatch box no later than Monday 07:00 TT

Good Luck

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

You realise some of your parachute payment is supporting the Estonian economy with special emphasis on the brewing and hooking sectors.

I would normally be outraged at this slander, but then again, it's the middle of the night and I find myself down the docks in Tallinn... 

The votes have been counted and the declarations for  weekend playoff #116 are;

The candidates were;

Swinson Swivel Eyes

@The DA P11 W10 L1: last app 19/10/2019(W)

I'm going for 50,000 spoiled ballot papers.

v

@pleslie99 P14 W11 L3: last app 15/9/2019(W)

Absolutely no logic to my answer, so I reckon I'll be miles out. Will go for a nice round 40000

v

@NotThePars P1 W0 L1: last app 19/10/2019(L)

NO SCORE

Lucas Lookers

@Ziggy P13 W6 L7: last app 20/7/2019((L)

I’ll guess 247,000

v

@German Jag P20 W13 L7: last app 12/10/2019(L)

No idea, a stab at 20000

v

@Spring Onion P0 W0 L0: last app Debut today

Nae idea, if there is about maybe 30 million available voters and maybe 75% turnout, then surely about 8534 voters would have been simple enough to f**k it up, so my final answer slipperyP is 8534!

Question: The shitfest that is UK politics has the world waiting on another election result because of an in house Tory fuckup, called the EU Referendum.  How many rejected ballots were there in the EU Referendum?

Congratulations to @pleslie99 with his outstanding campaign against @The DA who has is own Portillo moment & @NotThePars with his young Stalin stance of not standing in a  democratic poll.

Also congratulation goes to two teams @German Jag with his  goosestep doorstep canvassing technique, along side @Spring Onion as the new fresh idea man. Commiserations go to @Ziggy who was counting on all the dead voters.

Thanks to the police, polling station attendants and most important to all the counters, it's been a long night.

Good Luck everyone this week!.