The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Best said in your head with John Motsons voice.

Since the start of the new quiz in early April 2019, @SlipperyP scored a 1 at the start of June & @BigBo10 also scored a 1 at the end of October, but you better believe it, it's only gone and happened today

@Mark Connolly on this day, coincidentally, remembrance day  has gone done it.   He scored a big fat...

giphy.gif

I'm actually quite proud to be perfectly honest.

Now I just need the wooden spoon to complete the Quiz Grand Slam

Cos I'm not a Trump-supporting, Enoch Powell fawning, right-wing xenophobe, I got 8/10. Only let down by Modi's party and the size of India. 

p.s. I did Indian politics at uni, though that still didn't help in the solitary politics question! 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Having travelled in India I've learnt quite a bit about a truly fascinating country 

Eight.

For years I've been enthralled by his Mother Theresa routine - bound to get mentioned in the new year honours list.. The poor people of the sub continent suffered enough without Tynie masquerading as a medic....

Edited by The Captain
Typo

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cos I'm not a Trump-supporting, Enoch Powell fawning, right-wing xenophobe, I got 8/10. Only let down by Modi's party and the size of India. 

p.s. I did Indian politics at uni, though that still didn't help in the solitary politics question! 

Quest/Quest America would have though, it was in there last month