The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

What was the question? I can't be bothered going back to check. 

How many goals were scored at the 2018 World Cup, it will appear in the next quiz on here so I want to be prepared. PS You are getting lazy, Your Eminence.

Didnt that used to be LMFGTFY?  Bloody snowflake millenials again, crying for a safe space.  😠

Saturdays probably better for me than Friday, because there's one of our regular bands streaming on Friday night.  But whatevs, if I can make it I'll make it.

5 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Didnt that used to be LMFGTFY?  Bloody snowflake millenials again, crying for a safe space.  😠

Saturdays probably better for me than Friday, because there's one of our regular bands streaming on Friday night.  But whatevs, if I can make it I'll make it.

If this goes ahead, everyone has to have video. I'm dying to see what you ugly c***s look like!

8 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Well you've seen me the mods @alang1993  plus @Silky Si McFlyand @The Captain

I think you've already answered it.

True. And not a looker amongst yous. 

Actually, let me elaborate with an out of 10 rating. 

Alang1993: 0

Silky: 0

The Captain: 0

Keith: 0.5

Mr x: 0

Tynieness: -1 

Div: Doesn't exist

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Welcome to the weekend everyone.  First up we have Player of the month for April.

@WhiteRoseKillie wins it with a massive 203 points total.  A great achievement and goes straight into the P&B Quiz Hall of Fame.

winner.png.8f346c6b7f995f15456c05e8eef45f80.png  You can find the full results below.

1304462187_aprilfinal1.png.21bdb826505ecc79538048b48f9d0d49.png479053234_aprilfinal2.png.fae027cd009368aad5e4fe8426fd5c02.png

Who's going to win it in May?

The final league tables are brought to you by Fatboy Slim - The Weekend Starts Here

With only 2 answers wrong on Wednesday you've got to hand it to him @alang1993 reclaims the title. Well Played.  @Bully Wee Villa been eating the brainy beans again as he hits his second second place. Enjoy your day mate.

In the hole @Salvo Montalbano couldn't find the thread, some inspector eh! No safe pair of hands for @gkneil @MixuFixit couldnae fix it after all.  All doon.  @Leeds Saint gets a chance in the playoff.

wslwinner.png.b1774191c354f96a92da1415f8aced5f.pngwsl010520.png.e87ea17df80fa179342f3aa7643d1871.png

It was as exciting as watching the boat race, somebody won, nobody cared. @Cardinal Richelieu Slipped away on the last day. Congratulations.  @Perkin Flump gets in the top division for the first time and @Silky Si McFly get sulky, but your up.  @The DA will try for a second promotion in succession with a playoff to answer.

Down at sole @pleslie99 didn't drop the wean, but drops a division. Maybe P in for Pontins after all @JamesP_81, & @LiviLion finds it tough with the other animals  down they all go. @mathematics summed  up a shite week and needs to calculate a new plan in the playoff.

617392438_2nddivwinner.png.fe3d2b4c714fe0b2c1ef19508d7128f6.png2nd010520.png.0b8973d19db5e3583e25d4cf39418c27.png

Well well it always gives me great pleasure to see a player winning their first ever title and what a night it will be at @Spring Onion gaff tonight:guinness@cyderspaceman floats upwards to the 2nd Division & another unsung hero has made promotion @Blootoon87 get in there!!!   @Snobot look out the study books, playoff time.

I got all wrong during the week.  @BigBo10 wake up man.  @Jacksgranda you lucky man.  Over to you....

1402073748_pontinswinner.png.ea269dfb4fb5d57b08251ee25930bfab.pngp010520.png.aa0c0c15cf31ebf8bc8271a915653701.png

Playoff will be coming shortly, stay tuned.

Edited by SlipperyP

Fantastic, I would like to thank my parents first of all, the always told me that if you don't know the answer then take a chance on one of the three. I said I wouldn't cry but.....😭

Anyone know where to get an open top bus to show off my medal  🥉

Edited by Spring Onion