The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Thursday you mean aye? I have to as a 9 for wed...could be anything tbh

Thur is perfectly correct.  This morning I found a half bag of crisps in the freezer which I had sworn I'd put in the store cupboard and had accused my eldest of eating after she asked me to buy some more when I went out yesterday afternoon.

I blame it on cabin fever and she says it's early senility.  She may have a point.

Thur is perfectly correct.  This morning I found a half bag of crisps in the freezer which I had sworn I'd put in the store cupboard and had accused my eldest of eating after she asked me to buy some more when I went out yesterday afternoon.
I blame it on cabin fever and she says it's early senility.  She may have a point.

Were you drinking last night?

Yeah, "early"...

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

http://quizoftheday.co.uk/friday

8/10 uk & music history pishe

I really don't know what day it is or has been for over a week, just found a beer in the freezer!! It's 08:15 what could go wrong?

39 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

9/10 Friday, went wrong way with 50/50 on Year 3000. Horrific bloody song.

giphy.gif 

this is not the band, however if anyone googles after they have done the quiz, I had the same hair do(bleached with black curved strip) back in 1990, obviously ahead of the times and also a guinea pig  for my sister new career.

ETA 13 years before this c**t had the idea.

I'm sorry everyone for dropping the ball last week or knocking on for rugby freeks, I got away from social media as I lost the nut and still in a world that I can only get back to normality through  tears and snotters, I would post this in the depression thread, but I find most of my friends here in this thread. Tiny steps as they say, so I won't bore you all too much. I will just say thanks, I'm a nobody, living a nothing life, in a foreign land with 3 kids and a computer. Sometimes the pressure can build and the road don't look to good, that road must be walked.  I'm walking....to a better place.

No dogs were harmed during this statement.  Long live the king @Cardinal Richelieu