The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

For all those folk who have busy lives, you have until Saturday 06:00 GMT to get your scores posted.

James Villa                                                                               Telextext                                                      Club18-30

@Perkin Flump Fri                                                                  @Leeds Saint Fri                                    @BigBo10 Fri                                         

@deej Fri                                                                                   @The_Kincardine Fri                            @101 Thu & Fri

@WhiteRoseKilie Thu & Fri                                                  @The Captain Fri                                   @G_Man1985 Thu & Fri

@Adamski Tue to Fri                                                             @gkneil All week                                   @LincolnHearts Fri

Apologies for the late submissions, chaps- been a bit busy shuttling between branches of the Queen's Hotel chain. 

Thursday nine - got Scotts nemesis wrong.

Friday a big beautiful (guess-assisted) ten

Tyniequiz - ten (again, guessing like a good'un.

I'll go find Joe's now..

20 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Apologies for the late submissions, chaps- been a bit busy shuttling between branches of the Queen's Hotel chain. 

Thursday nine - got Scotts nemesis wrong.

Friday a big beautiful (guess-assisted) ten

Tyniequiz - ten (again, guessing like a good'un.

I'll go find Joe's now..

Well played good sir, go on and win it now so I can claim you were the only impediment to my glorious triumph.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

For all those folk who have busy lives, you have until Saturday 06:00 GMT to get your scores posted.

James Villa                                                                               Telextext                                                      Club18-30

@Perkin Flump Fri                                                                  @Leeds Saint Fri                                    @BigBo10 Fri                                         

@deej Fri                                                                                   @The_Kincardine Fri                            @101 Thu & Fri

@WhiteRoseKilie Thu & Fri                                                  @The Captain Fri                                   @G_Man1985 Thu & Fri

@Adamski Tue to Fri                                                             @gkneil All week                                   @LincolnHearts Fri

10 for Friday. Seems like ages since my last full house. Upward yo ahoy? 

The league tables are brought to you by Sugababes - Push The Button

James Villa Holidays League

It all becoming a me to you, you to me league as @Arch Stanton is passed the championship trophy and knocks up to double figures.  @alang1993 is back in the hunt but could only find a 12th runners up spot.  Well played the paisley boys.

At the crotch of the league @deej gave up, @Tynierose drops quicker than when the nurse tells you to get your breeks off & @CaspianChris looks like he ws hit by the KM.

Playoff time for everyone's favourite MOD, Cyde fan @Bully Wee Villa

jw150820.png.59275d26a2ce8c7c65aac7bfc049e052.pngj150820.png.b5168a1935d20bfa59eb6c81944f2ea5.png

Teletext Holidays League

@Helpma wins his 5th Silver Trophy, and will be the talk of the camel rally. @Leeds Saint back up, but will be featured in next weeks write up for sure.  @Eednud keeps the sun shining on those cold winter mornings.  @mathematics will need to do some calculations to get through the playoff.

At the small print of the league @gkneil drops his gloves.  @The DA, drops his case & @NJ2 drops his ego, as they all go for a swim.

@pleslie99 drop everything your in the playoff.

tw150820.png.425532a9e3327b5c7bca7079988900f3.pngt150820.png.441d80a285816bacc410bedf51bebf50.png

Club 18-30 League

@MixuFruit clocks up his 4th Diddy Trophy with a very impressive score for the league. @101 didn't forget this week, some hoped he had, shock waves at the beach. @Ross. puts his budgie smugglers away for at least a week.

@Jacksgranda great week from him all round, not finished yet auld timer...playoff time.

@LincolnHearts get yourself to the cathedral for some forgiveness , you're a disgrace to the East Midlands.  Wooden spoon in the post.

cw150820.png.8aec4de884540ff445c38261aa2d7d3f.pngc150820.png.c5f4c2224916d48648bbfbcbdfa5fb57.png

Playoff will be around dinner time TT. (I'm cooking)

Edited by SlipperyP