The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
6 for Tuesday. Reading some of the other posts today, I can’t believe that there are adults out there that have never seen Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. 

We're not all Jeremy Clarkson. I really should see it though, I know this.

to be honest, i'm 46 yo and willl let my son watch, next weekend..

their is a beautiful from this quiz,  if you want to listen which you will not, this tune has corous that would break the '82 Aberbeenn defend 

8 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@8MileBU, @Aidan, @Arabdownunder, @ArmadaleKillie, @Audaces Fortuna Juvat, @blackislekillie, @Christophe, @cowden0, @Dee Man, @dee_62, @DublinMagyar, @Dweezboy, @Dyl, @Frankie S, @jagfox BLM, @johnnydun, @madwullie, @MSU, @Mark Connolly, @sevesnape, @SteelJag, @supermik, @Swarley, @welshbairn, @wastecoatwilly, @Wilky1878, @Ziggy @LiviLion, @Day of the Lords, @gkneil, @CaspianChris, @Cardinal Richelieu

Here is a list ex posters, not them all (i only keep playoff guys).  You know the rules, we play for fun.....if you want you rejoin the the thread, it very very open.

If not, I will find you.....(not really, just a joke). 

I didn't tag the last leavers on the train from 1 week ago, why, they still look....I know you do......

As I said,  go and get someone.........just me @Jacksgrandaand the rules are that he can never win f**k all. 

HIs life (his words) would only make him cry....

We also play music every day.

I'd like to jump back in, if that's okay. I've been playing on and off over the last few weeks and whatever bugs the system had a while back seem to have been cleared.

Mon - 7. Guy Fawkes, computer game, Alexander the Great all bad guesses.

Tue - 9 - Battle question let me down.