The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

45 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

I hope you got the Christmas wrapping song one correct!

10 for Friday. Knew 9 of them for sure and gut instinct for the bingo 

I did, thanks. I think we had an agreement that if that song came up as a quiz question, I owed you a point.

However, seeing as you got ten anyway, I'll keep it, thanks! 😄

Merry Christmas fellow quizzes and once again a huge thank you to @SlipperyP for reinvigorating the leagues with his top efforts.   

Also a thanks to his able deputies @NJ2 and @Eednud for helping.

@Cardinal Richelieu for his work over the years 

@101 @pleslie99 @alang1993 for the Cup quizzes and me of course tee hee.

And of course all you players who partake and make it so much fun.

Slightly underwhelmed seven for Christmas - Frozen, scrooge and monopoly. Bah, humbug, etc.
On a brighter note,I would like to send festive greetings to all p&b's regular quizzes - the most supportive and friendly bunch on the shite, in my experience. Merry Christmas, all!

Get this in before the Queens speech.

It may be Christmas, but that doesn't stop the quizzing worlds. The party people below, if you can put down the sherry and post your scores no later than 15:00 Saturday (Boxing Day) GMT

image.png.7924b5bd6d59eea46dd5f9fd72bd1f2d.png@alang1993 Thu    @NotThePars All week

image.png.cafc07bd0224d9dbe31a0823b457b5de.png@scottmcleanscontacts Fri @Arabdownunder Fri @Cardinal Richelieu Fri @gkneil All week

image.png.0c754c967ff2abdb82857b23f71e00e9.png@mathematics Fri @LincolnHearts Fri @MixuFruit Fri @ArmadaleKillie Fri @Snobot Thu & Fri @BigBo10 Thu & Fri @Genuine Hibs Fan Wed, Thu & Fri

25 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

It may be Christmas, but that doesn't stop the quizzing worlds. The party people below, if you can put down the sherry and post your scores no later than 15:00 Saturday (Boxing Day) GMT

image.png.7924b5bd6d59eea46dd5f9fd72bd1f2d.png@alang1993 Thu    @NotThePars All week

image.png.cafc07bd0224d9dbe31a0823b457b5de.png@scottmcleanscontacts Fri @Arabdownunder Fri @Cardinal Richelieu Fri @gkneil All week

image.png.0c754c967ff2abdb82857b23f71e00e9.png@mathematics Fri @LincolnHearts Fri @MixuFruit Fri @ArmadaleKillie Fri @Snobot Thu & Fri @BigBo10 Thu & Fri @Genuine Hibs Fan Wed, Thu & Fri

Apologies. Have done Thursday's now. 10 for Thursday. A few fortunate guesses in there, would probably get less than 10 if I tried again :lol:

6 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Monday 9

Tuesday - 8

Wednesday - 10

Thursday - 7

Friday - 9