The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

28 minutes ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

Em....yeah can do, if that's okay?

Sorry I was just posting my scores and never knew.

Cool.  Monday to Friday league, post your score here each day.

6 hours ago, Leeds Saint said:

Got to have been virtually the only person without a single birdie in the whole field. cheers slippy

image.png.1a541926b8c31cb7a3c1f5e54f818181.png

10 for Friday

If you're scoring 10s you don't need birdies...

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Please get your scores in before 18:00 Saturday TT

@Moomintroll Fri

@peasy23 Fri

@Culter Away All week

@kingjoey Fri

@ArmadaleKillie Fri

@Ronaldo Jeremy All week

@WhiteRoseKillie

Sorry, we were off to Yorkshire today, and this is the first chance I’ve had to look at it properly.

Sorry I'm pulling the time forward today at short notice, I've giving everyone plenty of time.

The Final League Tables are brought to you by The Trashmen - Surfin Bird - Bird is the Word

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

Record scores all over the board @Tynie Pecksniff was luck as his golfer name (Talor) was giving me the seethe. He gets his 16th Major. @alang1993 just missed a short one and collect his 20th silver medal. He's no amateur.

@Helpma & @Salvo Montalbano share 3rd, so will go to 1 hole playoff for the Mugs cups seedings.

@Arch Stanton & @Moomintroll are in the mugs

Putts were missed. Questions slipped up @The DA, @JustOneCornetto & @Bully Wee Villa miss the cut!

@Ross. finished last yesterday to get the playoff.

PWTynie.PNG.567916cd1ff806497d34bb1ea435aa8e.PNGp160722.PNG.9c55ed878fcd86a71f1a10ee64910d91.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

Big hitter @gkneil drives himself to a 5th second tier title. @Geaky & @Duszek are back on the leader board. 

Old Watson memories as @pleslie99 is in the playoff.

@Culter Away never made the 1st tee. @peasy23 spunked his pants in the Golf Thread. @LauriestonBairn to learn a little bit more this week.

@German Jag is in the play off (no hoper)

WWgkneil.PNG.d197a3c6584e180efebe5b4572e141b3.PNGw160722.PNG.3b41b42691350632676f340419cd631f.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

Best score ever on a single day @Snobot is streets ahead to win his 9th Diddy title. @Spring Onion also goes high @101 came from nowhere to get the last promotion place.

@SlipperyP golfer putted a monster put on the 18th to get him to the play off. (My weekend has finished)

@NJ2 & Morikawa (last years winner) truly had round to forget. Wooden Spoon his 6th.

LWSnobot.PNG.143cff2ee035684cdd06cdf82918f746.PNGl160722.PNG.f1253c1a8d0d8d7c74dfeb5082f91e1e.PNG

As said I'll need a volunteer/s for the playoff.

Have a nice weekend. Stay safe, be good.

W